|Fits as expected||
Josie by Natori Womens Bardot Three-Quarter Unlined Bra
|Price:||$47.99 - $91.20 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Lace Galloon: 88.6% Nylon/11.4% Spandex,Stretch Mesh: 89% Nylon/11% Spandex,Foam Sling: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Floral-lace soft bra featuring plunge neckline with scalloped trim
- Band under bust offers wireless support
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bringing back one of your favorites. Graphic butterfly lace is emphasized with fun, pop colors or choose from bold black and white basics. A Josie signature silhouette in an irresistible look perfect for every day and any night.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DOYL6VG
- Item model number: 847144
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It did fit nicely around the rib cage and was just the right length. I found the cups to be a bit on the large side (34D). Happy hunting!
I'm a 32D and part of the cup that was close to the strap ripped.
Disappointed with its flimsy material.
Probably better for a C cup or smaller
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty for in the house, but not all that supportive. Great color, and super soft material. However, only slightly adjustable, and not nearly adjustable enough for me.Published 5 months ago by CaliGally
This is a very cute bra, but is better not worn with a sheer or tight top as it isn't very structured. I think it's unique, though, and I like the straps and color a lot.Published 6 months ago by mycoffeetoldme
A little stretchy, I probably could have gone down one size but it still fits me. Looks really lovely by itself but doesn't do much for the figure with clothes on. Read morePublished 8 months ago by bootmaven
Love this style. First found it at Century 21 and was delighted to see more colors on Amazon. Super comfortable and looks great with my open back shirts.Published 9 months ago by Alex B
Beautiful! Sexy yet effortless and much more comfortable than I expected. Ordered it in 3 colors and love them all.Published 9 months ago by Kate
Beautiful. Fit as it should. However, I returned it as I wanted to wear it with sheer shirts and it had no extra coverage and showed a little more than I wished...Published 9 months ago by PW
I love this bra! It looks great, but it is slightly smaller than desired. It's extremely comfortable, so that makes up for the sizing.Published 10 months ago by attack.of.the.clones
It is super pretty and flattering, the color is even more vibrant than the photos show. It is comfortable as well. My husband gives it two thumbs up.Published 11 months ago by M.