|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.99 - $85.01 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Womens Joules Tall Field Welly Black Womens Rain Boots are guaranteed authentic. They're crafted with Man Made/Textile, and the closure is Pull On.
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QWX8C3Q
- Item model number: Fieldwelly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only negative thing I have to say about these is that the top of the boot can rub your shin a bit if you're not wearing tall socks or pants with them. Therefore, if you plan to wear them with a skirt, I highly recommend boot socks or tights.
My mom did point out one boot looks lighter than the other this morning, but I think it is a slight variation that will be fixed with cleaner- one boot just looks dustier.
I would definitely recommend these boots.
The general appearance of the faded and lack luster color mandates that you purchase the Joules Buffer Up product (I have searched and there are no light stew ingredients, therefore, no substitute).
The boots after inserts and buffer product plus time and energy are quite comfortable and perform well.
The photos don’t do enough to demonstrate the shabby appearance of the before buffing with the Joules product. The fit of course cannot be felt, but inserts are amazing!
Cons: When I held this too my foot, it looks like it would have fit nicely HOWEVER the ankle was so tight, I couldn't get my foot all the way into the boot. This boot could benefit from a wider opening OR a zipper.