|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$41.88 - $91.43 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Womens Joules Tall Field Welly Black Womens Rain Boots are guaranteed authentic. They're crafted with Man Made/Textile, and the closure is Pull On.
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QWX8C3Q
- Item model number: Fieldwelly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm also 5'4" with shorter legs/longer torso. The stem of the boot came all the way to the bottom of my knee. Wearable, but just barely.
I then ordered the size seven, and it fit almost perfectly. My big toe bumps the front of the boot slightly, but it fit perfectly everywhere else. It would likely be uncomfortable/painful for a long hike, but for strolling around its fine. I walk a quarter mile to work in wet conditions every day, and that is what I needed the boot for, and it works perfectly for that. Clunky and a bit uncomfortable to drive in, but that's rather the nature of a rain boot, lol.
As for the circumference of the calf, I have a 14" calf, and the boot fits perfectly around my calf with the adjustable strap tightened nearly all the way down. It could be loosened a couple inches to accommodate a larger calf, and even more so if the size of the boot is larger than the seven I ended up keeping. I returned the eights with no hassle and a prompt refund.
Summary: These boots are absolutely adorable and I would totally order these again, but if you are between shoe sizes, or tend to order larger to accommodate wide feet, consider going to the next size down.