Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Owls Journal (Notebook, Diary)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 3, 2016
This journal is slightly smaller than I expected, but is SO beautiful. There's a subtle raised emboss to the pattern, and the colors are vivid and lovely. The pages are a creamy color with nice lines - I would compare to a college-ruled notebook, perhaps only slightly smaller. I LOVE this journal! Writing nearly every day for anywhere from half a page to 5-6 pages per day, I filled in about 4-6 weeks.
on January 26, 2016
I bought this as a journal for my newborn! I write in it as if I were him, and say things like "Today I pooped on daddy!" ☺ We just love the design.
on September 25, 2012
I have just fallen in love with Owls recently, and although I am not going to decorate my house in them, I love little touches around with the owls on them. This journal is sturdy, well made and has wonderful colors. It has a elastic band that helps keep it closed as you use it. I am very pleased with my purchase, received it quickly. It was even better than I had hoped. Glad I got it!
on December 13, 2017
excellent product. great writing for my writing short stories
on June 8, 2017
Loved using it. Quality made and cheering.
on December 25, 2017
This is a beautiful, high-quality notebook at a fair price. It is great for gift-giving. The pages are thick which is always a pleasant surprise.
on November 20, 2017
Beautiful Journal
on July 15, 2017
Great quality and, as others have said, it is even prettier than the picture.
on November 27, 2017
I bought this journal for my 12 year old. Yellow is her favorite color. Usually I’m not a big fan of yellow but this journal is absolutely beautiful. The picture on line doesn’t show it’s beauty like you see it in person. I want to order a second one for myself!
on May 23, 2017
wonderful, even has an internal pocket. Probably not ideal for people who like to write big, as it doesn't have tons of pages. I've been using this to make myself a guide on coding. Cover makes me happy