Libros en Español STEM GNO

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on February 12, 2016
It provides me the tools I need to transition from print journalist to digital. Still reading and absorbing, and the fact that it is written like an education textbook makes learning so much easier.
on July 16, 2013
This is a very practical guide to using today's technologies to do journalism. However, I don't think I ever put any of these things into practice because I had other priorities. But from what I remember it was well-laid out!! :)
on June 23, 2015
Recieved it with the cover torn
on February 14, 2015
It truly is practical and it is a great guide!
on October 28, 2014
Nice
on October 14, 2011
When looking for a book I always go to Amazon.com. Not only can I find the book but always a good price. This purchase was made for my daughter who is attending college and after attending her first class she was informed that she needed the book immediately. As always Amazon came through and she received the book before her next assignment was due and was able to complete the assignment.

Always tried and true for me.

Thanks for your continuing assistance.
on November 29, 2010
Had to buy this for journalism class and it arrived way before the seller said I was going to get it. Gave me enough time to read this bad boy before class.