Libros en Español STEM GNO

Showing 1-10 of 258 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on July 17, 2012
The color for camel was almost brown. The lining and faux Suede are very thin. The box and the boots indicate "Qupid" (registered mark) with style "Oakley 01)There's no indication anywhere that these were called "Journee Collection". The toes are so round and wide that they make your foot much bigger. The material is cheap. This is what seller offered when I requested return. I returned the boots with my own shipping cost.

"If you could remove or revise the feedback, we are willing to offer a refund to your shoes ($15.90) without having you to return the shoes. Please let us know whether you want to take this offer. If yes, we will issue the refund immediately after feedback removal."
77 comments| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2013
Oh, no! I usually wear an size eight and a half tennis shoes but these I bought in eight and a half and they were too big, but I'm glad to have kept them. I wear these inside the house and out in the yard, the red journey's I wear for outdoor. The bottom of the lining of the shoes were like a paper covering, that fell into shard and exposed the foam of the shoe. They are super stiff at the bottom, but does it's job of keeping your feet warm. I think, If I bought the whole size in an eight, the ankle area would be too tight, for it's snug in the one I have now. It does stretch a little and looks wide at the top, but glad I didn't return them since it costs money and you can't get back your sipping charge. These were under twenty bucks including shipping. I got these on sale. I haven't yet sprayed them, but waterproofing them is a very good idea. I did spray with my first pair, they were real sheepskin and it didn't damage it at all, so I'd consider spraying yours once you get them so the water won't stain your boots. The soles one these ones are thin too. you can feel the ground. I was looking for warmth and height, which this one does the job. Great for indoors, but a little sweaty. Not good for long distance wear, just casual and I can fit my skinny jeans and sweat pants in these with no problem. Great color--purple!
on January 31, 2016
These were bought for my 13 year old daughter who says they are comfy enough to wear for a few hours but not all day but she believes that is due to the fact that they do not have good arch support. These boots are a good value for the price that was paid for them. They are rather comfy and a staple in her winter foot wear collection as she loves to have variety and options. She also loves the fuzzy lining in these boots and reports that they keep her feet warm.

The ones I purchased were in basic black with a white fleece lining and they go with just about any outfit you would wear in the winter(or any other time of the year even). In conclusion, they were an overall good value for the price that was paid for them and made her a happy girl :)
on February 12, 2016
I bought these boots in black and tan size 8 1/2. The black ones seemed very wide but I kept them, wore them one time and the binding at the top started unraveling. The tan ones were defective, I couldn't even get my foot in them. I returned the tan ones.These boots are very poor quality and obviously seconds or irregulars and not advertised as so. According to "My Fashion" return policy they refund shipping cost if the product is defective. They only refunded the cost of the boots. I gave a 1 star rating because it wouldn't let me post without a star.

shipping cost id an item is defective
on March 13, 2012
I bought these boots for my daughter and the reviews on the product had been good. Apparently I either got the "lemon" in the shipment or people had not yet had the opportunity to wear the boots for any length of time. Lining is very thin and after only 1 month the stitching came loose on the top of the boots. I have since spent the money on a replacement pair of a top quality brand and have no complaints. Beware on this one-you get what you pay for!
on February 20, 2015
I've had these boots for about a month now. The shipping didn't take long at all. The fitting was fine. The color is exactly what picture shows. These are super cute and comfy.😊 My mom and I have the same shoe size, and she steals them from me all the time. I have to walk to school every morning and they keep my feet perfectly warm in 20 degree weather. The only complaint I have is that when I first got them, I kind of slipped a bit on non carpeted flooring. But after the second tome i wore them, they were fine. I would recommend wearing them in the house for a day or two before going out in public.
on January 27, 2014
this product was too big on my wife. we tried to do my research on reviews, but we saw reviews all over the map in terms of too big / too small. therefore, we just took a chance on her normal size. fyi, she wears 8.5 in womens dress shoes and 9 in women's sneakers, so we went for the 9. it's huge. at least half an inch of extra space in there and feel like clunking around. i imagine i should have gotten an 8. i bet 8.5 would still be too big, just guessing on how the 9's fit.

however, if they hypothetically fit correctly i think i'd give it 4 stars. it would otherwise be a good alternative for someone who wants to look somewhat "in" with the current fashion trend but not pay the ridiculous uggz price tag.
on February 11, 2016
I've had these boots for about a month now and I love them, let me say that I do live in south Florida so these boots won't see snow (that's why I refuse to spend 100 plus on real uggs) or extreme cold but using them to walk outside on a cold morning they are wonderful. I they are true to color come up about mid calf and just adorable. I will say I do not think these will hold up in snow but for my purposes they work great
on October 17, 2013
Boots are nice and as expected! They showed up a day sooner than expected, which was a bonus.
Not too shabby for $16.99. They are about what you would expect, for the price. I am excited to wear them as the weather gets a little colder. Other reviewers said they ran small, but I did not have that problem. Also, the black color is more like charcoal, but not a deal breaker for me.
on January 9, 2013
My 13 year old daughter has wanted a pair of "UGG" boots for over a year. I refuse to pay over $100 for a pair of shoes, especially ones that she will grow out of or that will go out of style in 6 months. I found these on line and surprised her with them. She LOVES them. She has been wearing them for about 2 months now. They seem to be good quality. They are comfortable, warm, and the size was accurate. They look just like the expensive "UGG" boots just without the brand name tag on the back. For the price, you can't beat these boots! We are very satisfied.

UPDATE: My daughter is now 5 months away from being 15, and she still wears these boots! They are still in great condition. If they get dirty, let it dry and just wipe it off with a rough, dry towel. Great quality - Still satisfied!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.