Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Journey Gym Portable Universal Gym for Cardio, Strength and Circuit Training
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable universal gym that goes everywhere with you
- Case opens to double as workout platform with rubberized padding
- 30 resistance bands: 5 on each side of case and 10 additional bands
- Custom resistance from 5 to 75 pounds per side; adjustable handles
- Full set of legs turn platform into stair stepper for cardio workouts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Journey Gym is the world’s first truly portable universal gym and is the only product of its kind that literally can go anywhere. It is ultra-efficient in giving users a total body workout and anyone can use it as their primary source of resistance, cardiovascular, and circuit training. Studies show that the primary reason we don’t maintain our fitness is that we are not consistent in our workouts or fitness programs; we start to workout, but then we have a business trip or the kids get sick or life just gets hectic. In turn, we don’t go on that run, we don’t get to the gym and then days turn into weeks, then into months and even into years. The Journey Gym brings consistency back to your fitness life by accompanying you anywhere that you could workout - including your home, office, hotel or even on vacation. It allows you to experience legitimate, alternating strength and cardio workouts, known as circuit training, in just 5 to 20 minutes...even when life gets hectic. Health is a journey, begin yours today.
Bring the gym with you each time you hit the road with the portable Journey Gym. The world's first truly portable universal gym, the Journey Gym literally goes everywhere you do.
The Journey Gym case holds 30 resistance bands, 2 adjustable handles, and platform legs.
The Journey Gym brings consistency back to your workout life by functioning anywhere, including your home, office, hotel, or even your back deck. Plus, you don't need an hour to get a full workout. Just 5 to 20 minutes will suffice if you don't have much time, such as when on a business trip, when the kids are sick, or when life gets hectic. The Journey Gym comes with a workout DVD that includes a 5-minute setup video, a 10-minute circuit tone workout, and a 20-minute circuit strength workout.
Want to meet other Journey Gym users? Visit the free online community www.journeygym.com, where you can create exercise videos, track your activity and nutrition, and share your progress with friends and family.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have a self-contained set of resistance bands, a step and instructional videos in a small, portable package that you can stow away after you are done working out. You have access to more online videos as well.
1. The unit is compact, easily put together for use (although attaching and detaching the 8 legs can be challenging, they are not as easy to take out as you would assume, but that is a trade-off for a tight, safe placement).
2. Three levels of basic resistance bands, they can be combined for more levels of difficulty.
3. Quality is sub-par, the bands stretched to a non-usable state after a few uses; with care taken, after reading other reviews, to avoid over stretching them.
4. The thing is noisy! There are roller cylinders over which the bands roll, but they are not very easily mobile and frequently get stuck. The bands frequently depart from the intended groove in the roller and get stuck in a stretched position as well.
5. Videos: the device used for the instructional videos is definitely not the same retail version. I am unclear on which version exactly that is, but it seems to have none of the issues mentioned above about the one I received from Amazon.
6. Customer support: I emailed them about the bands and some of the other problems I had with the device, no response.
I live in Portland, and I really would love to support a local company, especially with a very promising exercise concept, but the way this was executed leaves me disappointed.
Will reverse back to basic exercise bands until something better is available.
Ok. So the pros... So far I really like the fact that it has short online video workouts that you can jump right into. I have done 2 10-minute workouts so far and liked them both. I was a little sore and winded afterword, but not too much so. (I don't want to overexert myself and lose motivation to continue.) It felt good just getting off the couch and moving around for a change. I like the fact that the intervals are short (1 minute each), so by the time you feel yourself getting tired of an exercise you're onto the next. I am planning to increase up to the 20 minute workouts at least 3 times/week, but for now 10 minutes is better than nothing.
And now for the cons... For one thing, the bands make a lot of noise when you're moving with them, which is annoying but a minor point. Another thing, after my 2nd workout, one of the bands broke... Not a good sign (I don't want to have to buy new bands all the time), but fortunately the gym does come with 2 extra sets, and it was pretty easy to replace the broken one. Actually, after examining it, I determined that it didn't actually snap or anything... I think it was just defective and didn't have the proper shape to keep it attached to the plastic end piece. Anyway, just a couple minor points.
So to summarize, I am hopeful that I will be able to keep up the exercises. Overall, I like the product so far. It's pretty easy to use and the workouts are short, contained, and pretty easy to complete. Will report back with a progress report in 6 months.
Most recent customer reviews
Con - The bands seem to creep into the other bands’ position.Read more