- Paperback: 194 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (December 6, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1539332861
- ISBN-13: 978-1539332862
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,125,975 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Journey to the Heart: 365-Day Guide to Thriving after Trauma Paperback – December 6, 2016
|New from||Used from|
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Svava Brooks is an Abuse Survivor Coach and an international speaker on the topic of abuse and trauma. A survivor of child sexual abuse, Svava is a certified Crisis Intervention Specialist, a certified trainer for Darkness to Light Stewards of Children, a certified Parent Educator, a BellaNet Teen support group facilitator, and a certified facilitator for the Advance! program by Connections. She lives with her family in Oregon.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?