Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 187 reviews
on December 20, 2016
I bought this book after I had been going to a Baptiste affiliated yoga studio for a few weeks. I wanted to know more about the methodology and philosophy.
The book is very informative and the poses and sequences are very well explained.
It helps you to understand why poses are the way they are, why sequences are designed the way they are and how to construct your at home practice. It's not just photos and possess, it's also a lot of reading about Baptiste's philosophy.
on May 19, 2017
I lost the stubborn 10 pounds I had by following this easy cleanse and by adding yoga to my life. I feel so light and flexible and at peace. Thank you so much for this wonderful and simple book. The only thing I didn't do was the dairy (whey or yogurt) but other than that, the 3-day fruit cleanse was AMAZING. I plan on doing that each month.
on October 11, 2016
I love his book. It pushed me into my own journey and made me realize I don't have to go anywhere to Yoga; I can do it at home. The examples he gives are adequate so you know you're doing them, but most importantly he teaches you (if you'll let him) how to truly let go of your past, work, whatever is on your mind, and live in the now. It feels so good to release all the stress life gives you and learn to truly let it go!!!!!!!
on January 14, 2017
This book is amazing! I remember when I was first getting into yoga, I kept hearing about this book. For some reason, I didn't buy it until just recently. I have a lot of yoga books and videos, but I'm glad I got this one. It's a classic.

There is a program of 53 poses that include backbends, forward bends, balancing poses, twisting poses, etc. For each pose there are photos and very clear instructions, on how to get into and out of the pose, how to modify it, and how to transition into the next pose.

There are also chapters on diet and meditation.
on May 9, 2017
Great information that is to the point. I have read many books about Yoga. Baron Baptiste's style of writing is extremely motivating.
on June 28, 2017
Needed it for my yoga teaching certification. Interesting material and arrived in good shape.
on July 25, 2017
The book is fine, lots of illustrations, but not as much information; more storytelling.
on December 8, 2015
There is a lot of story here, but it's interesting and insightful. I really enjoyed reading about his journey through all the forms of yoga and how he finally settled on his own style. If only we all had yoga parents growing up !
on August 4, 2017
I read this book many years ago and wanted a new copy as I share this book all the time. My first look into transformation and really delving into yoga.
on May 30, 2017