Journey To The Savage Planet PS4 - PlayStation 4
- 2-PLAYER ONLINE CO-OP: Play solo or bring a friend. Onward to adventure!
- EXPLORE, FIGHT & CATALOG: Survey 4 different Biomes on Planet AR-Y 26. Scan and catalog alien flora and fauna at your own pace.
- Discover 30+ creatures, each with unique behaviors, threats, and abilities. Complete player-driven quests while uncovering hundreds of collectibles and secrets along the way.
- UPGRADE TO ADVANCE: Access new areas by upgrading your tools including a laser pistol, a rocket pack for boost jumps, rocket boots for swift descents and more. Your trusty 3D printer will turn any old space trash you discover into useful items!
- UNCOVER THE MYSTERY: Are you truly alone? Solve the mystery to complete your survey of the planet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Journey To The Savage Planet
In this colorful, co-op adventure game you play as the newest recruit to Kindred Aerospace. Dropped onto an uncharted planet with little equipment, you must determine if this planet is fit for human habitation. But perhaps you are not the first to set foot here…
Welcome to the Pioneer Program! In this upbeat & colorful, co-op adventure game you play as the newest recruit to Kindred Aerospace. Dropped onto an uncharted planet with little equipment and no real plan, you must explore, catalog alien flora and fauna and determine if this planet is fit for human habitation. But perhaps you are not the first to set foot here. Onward to adventure! Good luck - and mind the goo!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Content-wise the game is rated T for Teen, but I would say that errs on the safe side. I can’t think of any content that most parents would be overly opposed to be kids over the age 9 or so, but YMMV there.
The graphics style is bright and cheerful, and uses a funky, surreal aesthetic, rather than realistic, and that reinforces the core upbeat tone. The planet is filled to the brim with odd flora and fauna that you can interact with, harvest, and get into trouble with as you explore.
Performance of the game is very good, with only minor hiccups and framerate drops here and there. The game isn’t as polished as a typical AAA title, but everything just works. The sound quality is probably one area where some extra care could add to the overall effect of the game, but that’s minor.
If you’re looking for a game to simply pick up and play for awhile and just blow off some steam and have some fun, there’s a lot that you’ll like about this game.
Top reviews from other countries