Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on April 22, 2017
A must read! Yoganandaji gives scientific and practical advice to day-to-day activities.
on February 2, 2016
This book tells me what I need to know and need to hear! I love all of Yogananda's writings published from Self Realization Fellowship. Everything he writes rings with truth and divine sanction.
on July 20, 2017
I recomen this book to everybody.
on September 20, 2016
Paramahansa Yogananda is perhaps the greatest man that the world has ever known. Read all his works: you won't regret it.
on April 28, 2016
Love it! Reading information from a god guru, makes me happy. My life now different, from the knowledge that I got from all of his books.
on July 25, 2017
Love all his books!
on October 3, 2013
This book gave a lifelong Christian greater insight into the nature of man and helped me practice spirituality in a better way. I refer back to it all the time! He discusses ways to have more dynamic prayer and how to accept our own God nature, we were created as a part of God and as such are not separate from Him.
on October 14, 2016
great book a friend recommended it , I recommend it
on August 22, 2016
Merchandise as described and arrived on time. Great book!
on April 19, 2014
The insights of Paramahansa Yogananda are incomparable. They serve as the guiding star for those who recognize their significance. I recommend this book to everyone.