$ 97 $14.99 Save $14.02 (94%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nuclear war, post apocalypse, barren and lifeless wastelands.
Lifeless? Not so much!
Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they're set on exploring the world.
Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Journey of a Roach tells the story of two roach-buddies, who want nothing but see the surface world. On their way up, they meet all kinds of bizarre and ludicrous insects inhabiting the post-apocalyptic earth. In atmospheric 3D point&click adventure style you'll take control of Jim the roach through the bomb shelter, effortlessly crawling your way along walls and ceilings. This innovative and dynamic game mechanic creates opportunities for a wholly new puzzle design. Fondly designed speechballoons offer an unconventional new dialogue experience and the soundtrack delivers and atmospheric, post-apocalyptic mood.
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really enjoyed the movement mechanics (walking on walls) associated with being a roach. It's an underused mechanic that makes moving around the world much more interesting.
The puzzles themselves ranged from very simple to quite challenging and solidly held my interest.
The only con for me was the length of the game. I wish it was longer!