Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on September 25, 2011
This book was a great book about the authors expirances as skull custodians. They travel to mexico and south America in search of old and anchient skulls. Mexico has a lot of ancient aztek skulls. It seems that there are more than 13 out there it's just some have been carved through some unverifiable method[I believe in Atlantis] others were hand made with aztek and myan tools. I wish I lived in Mexico or the south west where I had a chance of finding one.
There seems to be a ufo conection with skulls. I would recomend that skull custodians who read this book also read Realms of the earth angels by Doreen Virtue p.h.d. because I think star seed have a high likely hood of useing skulls.
on September 1, 2017
Interesting book.
on December 20, 2013
There is more than one travel log and I would recommend them highly. I love Joshua and Katrina and their stories are wonderful. They are two of the most gifted people and I have bought skulls from them and read all their books. This is a great journey to pursue.