- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (February 28, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595172415
- ISBN-13: 978-0595172412
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,530,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Journey's End: An Orphan Train Rider's Story
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Barbara Grooman "retired" in 1993 to Asheville, North Carolina, where she works part-time as a Human Resources Assistant, is a featured columnist for a newspaper, and pursues genealogical research. This is her second book, written in her "spare" time.