Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

94%
Size: 12 oz|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on January 4, 2015
This is the best gluten-free pasta brand hands down. No matter which noodle you try, you will love it. It blows away all of the other brands I've tried as having the best authentic texture and a great taste. My young daughter especially loves this fusilli shape which gets bits of sauce or melted grass fed cheese in the little crevices.

Make it exactly according to directions and you'll have a successful pot of pasta.

Highly recommend.
on September 27, 2015
This pasta is great! I hadn't had real Italian food in a long time, and I used this to make a skillet lasagna. Once it is mixed in with the sauce and the meat (I used chopped chicken) you can't even tell it's rice. Plus, NO ALLERGIES to it...so it really is organic.
I will definitely buy more of this and other Jovial products.
I'm soo happy....I'm having Italian food again!!!
on January 27, 2016
Our son has multiple food allergies so we purchase this brand for many items. However, for his birthday party we wanted to make something that the other kids would like without commenting on his food tasting so different (like they normally do). We made this pasta and they went crazy for it. 30 kids and they at 6 boxes between them.
on June 3, 2016
I love pasta, but find it hard to enjoy the gluten free variety. This pasta is fantastic in texture and flavor. I prefer to under-cook my pasta just a little and this works especially well with Jovial. Served with spaghetti sauce or in a cold pasta salad with fresh, raw vegetables are my favorite ways to eat this type of pasta.
on August 25, 2016
Jovial is among the top gluten free pasta brands among the 15 or so my family has tried. Good flavor, texture and chew. Make sure you boil according to the time specified by the package instructions as the margin for error is less than with non-GF pasta; it will continue to soften off the stove and can quickly turn to mush.
on June 11, 2017
Love Jovial pastas!! I learned about Jovial brand gluten free pastas from a Cooks Illustrated review of the best gluten free pastas - Jovial was the winner. If you are gluten free (I am by physician instruction) then try Jovial; I can't tell the difference between it and regular pasta.
on March 6, 2013
I got these for a diet I'm trying out right now.
I was on the Atkins diet but really missed noodles and so I started looking at y I don't do well with most carbohydrates.
So far I found that most people just don't do well with wheat flour, high fructose corn syrup and lol I could go on for ever but I'm just going to get to the point.
These noodles r really good and so far I like them better than noodles made with wheat flour and my kids seem to really like them to yay.
on June 6, 2017
This is the best gluten free pasta. The Fusilli holds up when refrigerated with sauce. Noodles just fall apart. Jovial tastes best, also, and has the same mouth feel as wheat pasta.
on February 6, 2013
We're grain-free but pasta is something I still like to have once in a while. I've been buying brown rice pasta from Trader Joe's. Jovial brown rice pasta, however, is so much better. It has the taste of real pasta, it cooks well, and it doesn't end up in sticky mess. Just wish the package was bigger. It is enough for 2 people with hardly any leftovers.
on September 25, 2015
The pasta is very good. It cooks quickly, the texture is comparable to wheat pasta and my family loved it. I have to say that ordering pasta online might not be the best idea, it came packaged with what looked like plenty of packing material but somehow the boxes looked pretty beat up anyway.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.