Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
In Joy: A Guide to Designing a Joy-filled Life Kindle Edition
What if you truly could experience a happier, healthier, more joy-filled life?
See why Liz Acar’s newest book, In Joy; A Guide to Designing a Joy-Filled Life is being called ”the book you will want to own!” to guide you on your journey!
This book has already touched so many lives in such a positive way. See what some of the readers have to say...
--> ”I was struck by what an incredibly easy read this was and how clearly and precisely each step is laid out. It's one of those books, like ’The Four Agreements’, that I could pick up on any given day and just open to any chapter whenever I needed guidance or a reminder. Using these very practical tools provides a giant step forward to even greater fulfillment in my ever-evolving world.” ~Terry Burrell, Actress
--> “A great read! You’ll enjoy this concise practical book that leads you through a step-by-step process to living a more joy-filled life!” ~Diane Durrett, singer/songwriter
--> “In her newest book, In Joy, Liz Acar is giving you the tools to get on track in your life and to experience your dreams come alive in magical ways. These easy to go-to tools are presented with no un-necessary filler words and can be used right away in any area of your life.” - Charlotte Friborg, Bestselling author of Make Your Own Money; Shine Your Light with Purpose and Balance
--> "Liz has put together a guide you can use every day to help you by using affirmations, inspiring quotes, and great exercises to support you on your path with whatever your dreams may be. Adding to that is her beautiful photography and her wonderful insights into the many themes we all have going on in our lives. If you are ready to evolve and expand on your journey of turning your dreams into a joy-filled reality, this is a book you will want to own!”- Karen Drucker singer/songwriter author “Let Go Of The Shore”
In Joy; A Guide to Designing a Joy-Filled Life contains some of the most powerful and proven processes Liz has used with 1000+ clients over the course of her 25-year counseling and coaching career.
“In Joy” takes complex principles and breaks them down into easy, actionable steps. The lessons walk you through a variety of topics such as How to:
- Clarify your desires;
- Create a plan of action;
- Release internal resistance;
- Overcome limiting beliefs and sabotaging behaviors;
- Cultivate joy and well-being, and how to deliberately move In Joy in every important aspect of your life.
In Joy also includes a 90-Day Plan to help put these principles into action!
As a special bonus feature in this Kindle edition, 20 of Liz’s pictures from the Florida Keys are included! For those who aren’t familiar with Liz’s Photography, you’ll want to check out the stunning photography from her first #1 Bestseller, You Are Loved; An Inspired, Meditative Visual Journey, and follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
In Joy is an engaging combination of practical, daily action steps and visual inspiration. Using this no nonsense, yet gentle guide, you will embark upon a 90-day progressive journey toward deliberately creating your happier, healthier, more joy-filled life! This is an experience you’ll want to revisit time and time again as your desires continue to evolve and expand!
Take Action Today!
Life is a series of choices- The choice is yours. You can keep doing what you're currently doing and experience the same ol’ feelings and results... OR...you can take action and download your copy of In Joy; A Guide to Designing aJoy-Filled Life!
Allow In Joy to act as your personal coach and the guide on your journey to designing a happier, healthier, more joy-filled life!
- A great read! You'll enjoy this concise powerful book that leads you through a step by step process to living a more joy-filled life. ~Diane Durrett, signer/songwriter
- In all the women's retreats that I have facilitated through the years, I am always concerned that the women will be able to hold onto some of the new ideas, insights and plans they made during our time together. I don't have to worry anymore because Liz's new E-Book, "And So it Is" will be the coach and support to help stay on track! Liz has put together a guide you can use every day to help you by using affirmations, inspiring quotes, and great exercises to support you on your path with whatever your dreams may be. Adding to that is her beautiful photography and her wonderful insights to the many themes we all have going on in our lives. If you are ready to evolve and expand on your journey of turning your dreams into a joy-filled reality, this is a book you will want to own! ~Karen Drucker singer/songwriter author "Let Go Of The Shore"
- Liz Acar's new book, In Joy: A Guide to Designing a Joy-Filled Life is giving you the tools to get on track in your life and experience your dreams come alive in magical ways. These easy to go to tools are presented with no un-necessary filler words and can be used right away in any area of your life." ~Charlotte Friborg, Bestselling author of Make Your Own Money -Shine Your Light with Purpose and Balance
- I was struck by what an incredibly easy read this was and how clearly and precisely each step is laid out. It's one of those books, like "The Four Agreements ", that I could pick up on any given day and just open to any chapter whenever I needed guidance or a reminder. Using these very practical tools provides a giant step forward to even greater fulfillment in my ever-evolving world. ~Terry Burrell, Actress
- Liz is phenomenal and her Guide to Design a Joy-Filled life, called forth my light of peace and clarity! I had the honor of reading it and implementing many of the practices within it before the release. In the past I sang the hallelujah chorus at Carnegie Hall and West Point only to stop singing in public for over 10 years. After listening to Liz speak with Eric G Reid on a #funfriendfriday episode I recorded my first song and I connected with her in her group. She helped me tune back into feelings of joy. Now I embrace singing lullabies to my children every night, it is the most joyous thing I do. Reading through this book and being part of the review process has sparked a joy within that I just can't help but share. Liz is on an awesome ... Success Life Journey please check her out. ~Elizabeth Frederick, Founder Collaborative Creators
- "I've read many books on the topic of Joy and Happiness. Most are full of fluff and air, and often complex processes if there are any processes included. This is frustrating at best, though it's very disappointing in reality. The moment I saw Liz Acar's book "In Joy" I was drawn in. There was something yummy about the concept of designing a Joy-Filled Life. This means it's not only possible, but I'm in charge of its creation. Within reading the first 20-30 pages, which are an easy read, and following the simple tips and processes Liz offers, I experienced a huge AHA, light bulb moment. This shifted something huge within me. I've never experienced this from reading a book before. I'm excited to put into place all the yummy-ness that has surfaced through reading Liz Acar's magnificent book, "In Joy." Thank you for your book, the catalyst, of me knowing I am now on the path to having My Joy-Filled Life." ~Serenity Raven-Wolf, C.L.O. (Chief Love Officer) & Founder at Positive Happy Life - Lead With Love
About the Author
As a catalyst for empowerment and positive change, Liz speaks on and provides over 200+ trainings a year on a variety of topics such as Designing a Life You Love, Wellbeing, Joy-Full Living, Resistance, Navigating Change, Goal Setting, Mindset for Success, Business Building, Prosperity. Confidence, Say Yes! and The Power of Intentional Living. Additionally, her pictures, videos, and stories have reached over a quarter of a million people and have been seen in the Miami ABC and Fox News affiliate stations, The Miami Herald, Newsweek, FL Key News, US Weather Service Key West, and many other news outlets.
Liz combines her passion for photography, coaching, speaking, training, and writing to help inspire, awaken and motivate others to achieve their dreams and desires. Her motto is: Be the change you want to see in the world! Liz currently resides in Key West, FL.
For more information on Liz, visit:
FB @Liz Acar / Instagram @liz.acar / LizAcar.com
- ASIN : B07XZKFQ5Z
- Publication date : September 21, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 14499 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 68 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,787,197 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: