- ✔ UPGRADED BUCKLE STRAP: Keep backpack rain cover in position, Prevent backpack cover from sliding off. FOR 15-25L BACKPACK: Length(9.8-12.9"), Width(5.9-7.8"), Height(13.7-17.7")
- ✔ HIGH-LEVEL WATERPROOF: Our backpack cover is made of 900D mixed material features wear-resisting and durable, support 8000 mm water pressure.
- ✔ TRIPLE CONSTRUCTION: External fabric of backpack cover is rip-resistant that protecting backpack from scratch, dirt, sand and internal is double waterproof coated layers that keeping off water, rain, fog and snow.
- ✔ COMPACT: Each backpack rain cover comes with a pouch that easily to storage and not take much place
- ♥ VIP CUSTOMER SERVICE: FREE exchange size if backpack rain cover not match without RETURNING, FULL refund if your backpack cover get ripped and get a new one.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Backpack dimension form
Joywalker devote to supply the most appropriate size of cover to all kinds of backpacks. In the past 4 years, We found capacity of backpack between several brands is the same but the dimension is extremely different. Even the same brand, the same capacity, the dimension varies a lot.
Waterproof is elementary to backpack cover
Backpack is not only a umbrella for backpack, it's also a signal and protector. When student use it, it could be used to protect belongings from being stolen or lost. And if you like traveling or taking outdoor activities, it's easy to be found by others.
Durable construction- Made of 3 kinds of fabrics
Joywalker backpack cover features lightweight and durable. The material of Joywalker backpack cover is very complicated, it's compressed by 3 kinds of fabrics. Each of their function is different, outer fabric is waterproof and inner fabric is to enhance the structure of cover. Even the backpack cover consists of 3 kinds of fabrics, but the thickness is ultrathin.
Effectively protecting your backpack and belongings from rain, water, snow, dirt and sand.
Light rain, moderate rain, heavy rain is 1000, 2000, 3000mm. The waterproof coefficient of JoyWalker backpack cover is 5000mm. 5000mm is the highest waterproof grade, Ideal for any rainy activities.
Backpack cover features snowproof and not freeze in the snow. The fabric still remain flexible and perfect fitted.
1 x Joywalker backpack cover
1 x grey velvet pouch
Backpack cover features collapsible and lightweight, only weighs 0.17 LB. Each cover comes with a velvet pouch to carry with.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.6 x 0.78 x 6.2 inches; 3.52 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 13, 2017
- Manufacturer : Joy Walker
- ASIN : B07ZB2MW2W
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The missing feature is that there needs be a clip/carabiner/strap in order to attach the cover to the pack. As you can see in the photos, when the pack is not being worn, the cover fits securely on. However, when the pack is worn, the straps of the pack push the cover off the lip of my (and I surmise most) packs. My solution: use a binder clip at the top. Not elegant, but sufficient thus far. I would give this product five stars if I had confidence it would never fall off on its own.
I also ran a triathlon on a rainy day and had no bags to keep my stuff dry at transition. Well, as a last minute idea I grabbed the rain cover; it surely wasn't going to work worse than nothing. I set up all my stuff at transition, but keep all my change of clothes stuffed into the rain cover and with the extra space and the elastic, I folded it over itself like a calzone, hooking the elastic around and under the stuff. It worked like a charm. The rain continued for about an hour, and when I made it back to my stuff it was completely dry!
Top reviews from other countries
The cover itself was quite a tight fit (it would be too small if anything of even a modest size was attached to the external webbing of the pack) and the vertical strap was of insufficient length and even adjusted for maximum length it pulled very tight when buckled, placing a lot of stretch and pressure on the stitching at the top and bottom of the cover when the pack is worn.
The item appears quite well made and abrasion-resistant, but unfortunately the sizing needs to be reviewed because the cover isn't suitable for the larger sizes it claims to accommodate.