Google Cardboard,JoyGeek 3D Glasses VR Virtual Reality Glasses Video Movie Game Helmet for 3.5-6" Inch Cellphones Apple iPhone 4/4s/5s/6 and Android Smartphones with Head-Strap and Magnet(Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- JoyGeek VR Glasses is the lightest and thinest viral reality 3d video glasses in the industry.Comfortable headband, super face foam protector, ideal heat dissipating design.It's comfortable to wear on and no sense of pressure.
- It is for 3.5-6 inch smartphones which are within 16.0cm long and 9.0 cm wide,and it is completely compatible with iPhone and Android Smarphones.
- Large size of acrylic aspherical lens and adjustable pupil distance lead to wide viewing angle and perfect 3D experience.The most comfortable and delicate sponge is high density,naturally get close to your every skin and can reduce your fatigue when watching.
- The magnetic button can let you interact with the screen easily; Support 3D side by side video and VR game, you can search for "3D split screen" to find suitable videos to play, you can search it on youtube; you can search "Google Cardboard" app in google play store or "VR game" and download the app to your smartphone
- Each VR Kit comes with a 12-month warranty and 90-day 100% money back full refund guarantee. If you find any quirks let our highly-rated, friendly and responsive after-sales support know and we'll refund 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Click the Add To Cart button NOW to ensure you receive the highest quality premium Google Cardboard kit on Amazon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features: 1.Just play without adjusting the focal length, everyone can use it no need adjust,more easy and better than adjustable one. 2.The only one in the world to use Fresnel lens, compared with other common convex lens, our lens do the least harm to your eyes in the current market. 3.The inflexible but adjustable strap better let the VR glasses excellently decentralizes the gravity, making you feel more comfortable. 4.Through various experiments, the sponge on the glasses is the most comfortable with great air permeability. It can effectively protect you from the skin irritations while wearing the glasses. 5.The gaps on lateral sides make the heat dissipation of your phone, earphone connection and charging while using available. 6.According to the human body engineering design, nose space designed can effectively reduce the extrusion on the nose. You can enjoy your movie best with any postures. 7.As for the duration for use: better to not more than 2 hours each time. Specifications: - Material: ABS spherical resin lens. - Virtual screen: 3.5~6 inch - FOV: 68 degrees - Resolution Based on the film source - Color Bit Based on the film source - Weight: 200g Package included: - 1 x JoyGeek RIEM-II 3D Glasses - 1 x JoyGeek Customer Headband - 1 x Magnet - 1 x User Manual Warranty: -JoyGeek is a registered trademark in the USPTO,and it also approved by Amazon Brand Registry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The phone is secured in the goggles by an array of little suction cups. My Nexus 5 (no case) doesn't stay put; after a minute or so, it starts to slide around.
The focal length seems wrong; I get only a small virtual screen, not the immersive fisheye view of a real Cardboard viewer. The sample video they give you a link to looks ok - assuming the phone stays put - but the feeling is "watching a 3D movie through a viewer" NOT "immersive VR".
The light leaking around the sides is significant and distracting.
The original Google Cardboard blew my mind; it was the cheap pinhole camera of VR but it was still amazing. I keep hoping for a better quality viewer to make it even better, but this isn't it.
Note that the official GC specs don't allow head straps (you can move your head too fast) and have very tight specs about viewing angles and focal length. While I do want a head strap, the viewing angle and focal length are essential to the immersion experience.
Now for the details:
- The Google Cardboard QR code isn't anywhere on the headset or the instructions....which is extremely annoying because I had to come back to the listing, find the URL, and then pull it up on another device (since I was using my phone to scan the code and couldn't scan what was on my screen). I will have to do that every time I change headsets or use a new app.
- The lenses slide left and right, which does help focus the image sometimes, but it really doesn't do enough.
- The place where you put the phone does fit an iPhone 6S Plus in a silicone case, but that is about as big as you can fit. There is a notch on the side where you can have headphones plugged into the phone or a charger if needed, so that is nice.
Overall, a nice budget VR headset that will work if you want a slight upgrade from the actual cardboard viewers. It is actually very comfortable and easy to take out of the box and use. It fits nicely on my face and I have a large nose. The straps seem sturdy enough and it isn't too tight. Everything fits well.
If you found this helpful please vote so below!
1) The capacitive button is placed directly over the "Settings" button on-screen. I don't know if this is by design or accidental. Essentially, any time a VR app wants me to interact with the screen and I use the capacitive button, the settings menu pops up instead since the button is right over the settings button on-screen. So you can't interact with anything on-screen.
2) QR code was missing from the device and wasn't provided in the manual. Only a QR code to a youtube link to test out your headset. The QR code you see here on amazon in the product picture is for an older model.
3) There doesn't seem to be a customer service. . . And I'm getting the feeling this is a knock-off of the Ritech REIM 3.
4) I found the same model that includes a bluetooth remote for 15.99 here: [...]
5) The suction cups don't work too well. Had to take my case off but even then...
6) The white color stands out when you have the set on. I'd recommend getting the black version.
I'm out over $10 to return the unit. They don't refund S/H and they don't pay for the return. All this makes me believe this just a knock off made to get as much money before they're found out.
Overall this is a decent purchase if you are looking for a cheap VR headset option and are not willing to spend a huge amount of money on a more sturdy headset. This one does its job decently. But if you are hardcore and want something of good quality you may want to spend a little more on one of the higher end headset with better fitting and lenses.
I have a major problem with the new button. It is placed right in the middle of the bottom of the frame where many Google demos and VR games put the setup button (i.e., the one that looks like a gear). When that's the case, every time I press the button to do something in the app, the setup dialog pops up. Very, very annoying. It's also not a natural place to find the button, either. I suspect that I'm supposed to have a bluetooth controller to use with this instead. There doesn't seem to be a way to move it within the apps and physical button can't be moved either. I can't imagine how this was not found in testing the product. The product was tested, right?
Most recent customer reviews
High quality and easy to assemble.