JoyJolt Drinking Glasses Set of 8, Alina Ribbed Glassware. 12oz Rocks Glasses and 14oz Highball Glasses. Cocktail Glasses, Iced Coffee Cup or Water Glasses. Premium Art Deco Heavy Base Glassware Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RIPPLED GLASSWARE FOR RITZY DRINKS: This drinkware set of 8 ribbed glasses features a thick fluted glassware texture that’s satisfying to hold, while holding your drinks. From mojito glass to tom collins glasses… beer glass to dinner glasses, this modern glassware is ritzy, and rippled for joy!
- 8 EVERYDAY DRINKING GLASSES: 4x tall glasses are 5.7” tall, 3.1” wide / 14oz. 4x DoF Glasses – 3.75” tall, 3.4” wide / 12oz. Whether they’re destined to become tall whiskey glasses or small juice glasses; the grip, thick rim, half inch base, and solid glass makes this vintage drinkware feel toast-worthy.
- LEAD-FREE RIPPLE GLASSWARE: Our mixed drinkware sets are handmade from durable soda lime glass. And while they look like vintage drinking glasses, they’re completely lead-free. Our low and high ball tumbler glasses are extra strong and dishwasher safe, plus fridge and freezer safe.
- IMPRESSIVE ‘CUT CRYSTAL’ LOOK: Our amazing hand-debossing technology gives the illusion of cut crystal drinking glasses, but without the tackiness of flat-on-the-outside clear drinking glasses. There’s no unevenness, just the same lines and shine seen in tall glasses and small cups found in a boutique
- DRINK WITH JOY: Your textured drinking glasses are mouth-blown hand-pressed, and come individually wrapped, separated, and nestled in a drop-tested gift box with a 12 Month Guarantee for a successful unboxing. Surprise someone you love with a dazzling modern vintage glassware by JoyJolt.
Customer ratings by feature
From the brand
Ritzy, 1920’s inspired bar glasses in a origami style glass cup fluted design. 8 unique cocktail glasses, perfect as kitchen Joy Jolt drinking glasses and matching pitcher for home entertaining are available now (*pitcher and *8 pieces drink ware set each sold separately). Take a seat at your local speakeasy and drink for joy with JoyJolt, without prohibition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 2, 2022
The first set looked like the pictures and had JoyJolt text on the bottom. We really enjoyed them.
They were a bit fragile, a few broke in the wash so I ordered more.
The glasses in this second set are lighter than in the first set - same outer dimensions but slightly thicker glass; except the bottom is much thinner, not as pictured; no JoyJolt text; lower weight. Looks like a different manufacturer. Overall a bit of a letdown.
Because they are blown, some of them have a very tiny bubble in the walls, but you have to really look hard to see it, and it is totally invisible if the glass contains liquid. For the one glass that had a bubble that I could feel with my fingertip (and was concerned might break), I contacted the sellers at the email address shown in the packaging and they sent me a complete replacement set, without my having to go through the hassle of getting an exchange through Amazon.
Excellent customer service and beautiful glasses at an affordable price! I am very pleased with this purchase and will probably order more if I need any in the future. (We hand wash everything, so I think these will last quite a while.)