Joyce Chen 50-0045, My Handy Little Knife, 4-Inch
|Price:||$6.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for cooking, camping, picnics, fishing , and more
- Handy matching sheath makes for easy transport and safe storage
- Unbreakable, Corrosion-Resistant
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Contoured safety-grip handle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Joyce Chen 50-0045, My Handy Little Knife, 4-Inch
Gela 8-Inch Chef Knife, Blue Color B0089V82E8
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.4 pounds||Information not provided||0.3 pounds|
|Size||4 Inch||7.5 Inch||4.5-Inch||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
But there are some problems that could easily be fixed with little or no cost:
1. The handle guard hangs down below the blade, while a food knife is usually better if the blade hangs down so it can chop flat onto a plate or board.
2. The handle is shorter than the blade, but a short kitchen knife (ie, paring knife) usually gives you a useful handle length with a short blade. To make it worse, some handle length at the back end is wasted with that stylish drop-down bump, which is right where my pinky wants to sit.
3. The sheath has no drainage hole. It's basically impossible to give the sheath a good inside cleaning. Plastic sheaths for many hunting or utility knives often have a small hole at the end, so you can flush it out all the way just by holding it under the faucet. It's like trying to clean a cup by slowly filling it with water and pouring it out. Not very sanitary for somthing I want to use for food.
4. The plastic is cheap. Oils or alcohols are causing red stains when I wipe them on a paper towell. That means the plastic is not stable. Not only is the sheath difficult to clean, you have to be worried about what you clean it with.
5. The steel isn't that great either. It was sharp when new, but that didn't last very long and when it was time to sharpen it the thing just didn't want to get sharp.Read more ›
When the knife arrived, it was not sharp at all. My husband tried to sharpened it for me, but the knife is still incredibly dull. I've used it to cut apples in the office, and I'm always worried that I'm going to end up injuring myself because I struggle so much with this knife. Save your money and go for something better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the BEST little knife! It's so sharp and stays sharp for a long time.Published 1 month ago by Annette
Junk, cheaply made.
Very thin handle. Maybe good letter opener. Go with Zyliss Brand you will happier.
I purchased this knife 10 years ago and still use it. I purchased 3 more and even gave one as a gift. Great little knife for the price and what it is. Love it!!!!!Published 5 months ago by Wilderness Rocks
Excellent product. I bought it for my RV along with the must-have Joyce Chen scissors. It is very sharp and compact to save space in a small galley. Read morePublished 7 months ago by dragon
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.