Joyfuel Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Rich Dark Chocolate, 16 Ounce (1 lb) Bag
- 100% ORGANIC CACAO: Vegan, non-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, dairy-free, soya-free, raw. Tested for trace metals and found safe as per USFDA guidelines. Highest quality cacao beans grown in Ecuador. Yummy dark chocolate taste is fresh and full, totally different from the harshly bitter roasted chocolate or cocoa. Positively delicious!
- MEGADOSE OF ANTIOXIDANTS: This Super Food gives a boost in workouts and cognitive ability. Rich in magnesium. High in protein, no animal fat or cocoa butter, just natural good fat like those in avocado, coconut and nuts. No additives, fillers, sugars or anything artificial or processed. Natural stimulant, more subtle and longer lasting than caffeine. Feel energetic and happy!
- SMOOTHIES | HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK | ADD TO COFFEE | SHAKES | BAKING: Uplevel smoothies and "green drinks". Use as syrup for better tasting milkshake. Substitute for cocoa in baking cakes and cookies. Sprinkle on oatmeal, cereal or yogurt. Make your own ice cream and chocolate dipping sauce. Good in puddings, pies, fruit cocktails. Add hot water and milk to make hot chocolate. Great with coffee, too! Fine powder mixes beautifully into anything, consistent texture dissolves easily.
- RESEALABLE/RECLOSABLE BAGS preserve the freshness to make the product last longer. These bags seal well and keep the rich, pure and incredible raw cacao powder aroma intact. Each time you open the bag, the refreshingly subtle and confection-like smell is heavenly.
- 60-DAY BETTER-THAN- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Order now with peace of mind. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, tell us within 60 days of your purchase and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked! 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! See product description below for more information.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
THE Antioxidant Powerhouse Cacao is one of nature's most abundant sources of antioxidants, natural chemicals that prevent or slow cell damage. Flavonoids in cacao are good for the heart. Resveratrol helps protect the nervous system. Cacao is a rich source of magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, fiber.
Is Cacao Different than Cocoa? Cacao is the raw form of chocolate. Cocoa is roasted at high temperatures, highly processed, and contains sugar or cocoa butter. Raw cacao is cold-pressed unroasted cocoa beans, preserving enzymes and removing fat.
Food of the Gods Theobroma, botanical name for the cacao bean tree, translates as "food of the gods," native to tropics of the Americas, with medicinal qualities revered for centuries. Joyfuel Cacao Powder is the Arriba Nacional variety, known for its aromatic, rich flavor without bitterness, unsweetened, and sugar free.
Farmed Sustainably, Processed Naturally Sourced from small farms in Ecuador. Natural cold-pressing methods without solvents or chemicals ensure all nutrients remain intact.
Boost Energy and Happiness The theobromine in cacao slowly releases energy, effective and less intense than caffeine.
Satisfaction Guarantee At Joyfuel we stand behind our product and provide a Better-Than-Money- Back , no questions asked 100% Guarantee . If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us immediately and you will get a full refund.
So order now and when you do, consider getting two – one for you and one for your loved one.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Raw organic cacao is a mild aphrodisiac, and can lead to feeling energetic, satisfied and joyful!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cacao is an awesome superfood because it has a massive amount of antioxidants - more than blueberries, red wine and even green tea - plus it's an excellent source of important minerals like magnesium to help keep you energized and happy.
I especially appreciate that Joyfuel's cacao powder is organic, fair trade, non-GMO and sourced from the criollo bean, which is unroasted and contains twice the amount of antioxidants of traditional cocoa powder made from roasted beans. Great taste. Not to mention, who doesn't need a little chocolate in their lives?
Fabulous customer service!
Old review: Unfortunately not as good as the great reviews made me believe. I bought this together with 2 other brands as I am looking for really good raw cacao powder. The other 2 are great. This is in fact the worst I've had thus far although the most expensive of the 3. I've had Navitas before as well and it was not tasty but at least no burnt taste. Maybe it's just my batch. I didn't realize I could've returned it. Oh well, too late now as I bought this in September 2014. Maybe I can use it as a body wrap. It actually smelled pretty nicely when I first opened the packet. It reminded me of Hershey's instant cocoa. Anyway, luckily I already found 3 other great brands so I'm not left empty-handed.
I have to clarify, in case someone thinks I'm confusing raw cacao taste with store-bought varieties, that I've been using raw cacao powder for years now and I know and prefer the raw taste of a good quality cacao powder. I've tried many good and bad raw cacao powders. I actually like the bitter tones of raw cacao as they turn into liquor-like taste when mixed with sugar.
This particular brand has a very distinct burnt, ashy kind of taste. It has nothing to do with deep and rich.
Customer service is outstanding though! If in doubt, you can always purchase and you can be sure that if something is not quite right, you'll be immediately taken care of. Thank you!
The resealable pouch keeps this powder fresh. Yes, the price is a bit steep, but I'm willing to pay more for fair trade, sustainably grown organic products.
A tip for those having difficulty getting this to dissolve: I mix equal parts cacao and sugar (about 1.5 tablespoon for a single serving) and then add about 1 tablespoon of very hot water. I stir to make a paste and then slowly add my heated milk.
Thank you so much for this top notch cacao product, I love making "hot cacao(late)" with it morning and night!
Founder of the health website AltHealthWORKS.com
Author of the best-selling Amazon Kindle books 'Raw Chocolate Revolution' and 'Dirt Cheap Organic'
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.