- File Size: 792 KB
- Print Length: 185 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sheila Holmes (October 3, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 3, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M01E0IJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#192,374 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1158 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #1276 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #3467 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$11.95|
Save $8.96 (75%)
Joyful, Joyful (All in a Name Book 1) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
God has the ability to join together two hearts in love where only hurt and hatred existed before, and through it, bring them ever closer to His heart.
I truly enjoyed the revelations about the adorable little Margi and the unique wedding band that her father, Grant, wears. And while I won’t give any spoilers, I will advise readers to pay close attention to these details along the way.
I noticed only a few minor errors in the proofreading, and there is a lot of ‘head-hopping’ (not staying consistent in one character’s point-of-view per scene), however the story is very well written and it is a Christian Romance with Purpose... I give it 5 stars, and I will definitely be back for more of Sheila’s books in the future.
It was truly a ‘Joyful’ read... (pun intended!) Thanks Sheila!
(I was honored to receive a free e-book copy of ‘Joyful, Joyful’ from the author in exchange for my honest review.)