Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop STEM Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on February 11, 2013
I am currently deployed to the Arabian Gulf area of operation with the US Navy, and it is tough to keep a relationship strong over such a long distance with limited communications; so I like to surprise my significant other with flowers or other surprises from time to time. I ordered this batch recently and found the quality at the receiving end was less than I would like after spending so much money. After writing a review to this effect, ProFlowers personally emailed me and sent another batch free of charge, with absolutely no hassle.
This quality of service has ensured my continuing business in the future. It is nice to know I can easily brighten my support back home without difficulty.
on February 26, 2013
I ordered these flowers for Valentine's Day and they were simply stunning! My wife absolutely loved them. I got two packages from this seller. One had a set of flowers in it with no vase, and honestly I was just like ok lets buy a vase but the next day there was another bouquet of flowers with the free glass vase. So in the end my flower count was double what it was supposed to be and whats most important was it kept my wife happy. Without a doubt I will buy from this seller again.
on February 7, 2013
The flowers arrived in a timely manner, and were in bud form as expected. ProFlowers clearly states that the flowers are supposed to come with a glass vase as well. I received no such vase. The main reason I purchased these flowers over similar offerings was because of the incentive of the free vase as well. I won't be a ProFlowers customer again. I am extremely disappointed in this service because I feel I have been cheated.
on May 2, 2013
I have no idea what they shipped me, but it certainly does not resemble what I ordered. Do not order these flowers for Mother's day. They were an absolute disappointment. I wish I could post a picture. The difference is pretty shocking!
on July 7, 2013
I always worry that when I order flowers that the ones delivered won't live up to the picture in the ad. My Mother seemed genuinely pleased and sent a picture. They looked just like the advertised flowers.
on May 12, 2012
Once ProFlowers customer service was made aware of my email complaint. Within a matter of minutes, their team kicked into gear to correct the problem. Thank you ProFlowers
on January 24, 2013
Not only did they arrive on time but they were perfectly a day away from opening, once they bloomed looked exactly like the photo. They also smelled spectacular.
on September 11, 2012
They arrived in bud and when they fully bloomed this bouquet was absoluttely beautiful. My Grandmother loved it. Highly recommend for any ladies in your life. It was so colorful.
on June 10, 2012
I had these sent to my mom who lives an another state and they were just beautiful....arrived in buds just like they advertised and lasted a long time...she was just overjoyed withe arrangement
on December 17, 2013
I bought these for my grandmother for Christmas last year, and she said they were great. They showed up when they were supposed to, and were beautiful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.