- File Size: 361 KB
- Print Length: 109 pages
- Publisher: Son Media Life; R1 edition (November 28, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 28, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0991751701
- ISBN-13: 978-0991751709
- ASIN: B00AFEG6Y0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,015,529 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Joyful Mourning - A True Love Story Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Within these pages we get a glimpse of how God's purposes are worked out and he is glorified, while we mere mortals stand around asking variations of the why question: Why does bad stuff happen to good people? It is a forthright, emotional, evocative account written in a down to earth voice that easily and honestly connects timeless truth to the oft-times hard realities of life.
It may be through a glass darkly, but in Joyful Mourning, Pedley gives us an uplifting look at how the sovereignty of God plays itself out in real-life circumstances. It is a tale of faith that is good reading for anyone who has ever struggled through hardships immersed in the helplessness of the why question.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Death & Grief
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Death & Grief > Grief & Bereavement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Death & Grief