Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on December 9, 2016
Super cute scrub set for boy or girl, fits as expected. Took off 1 star because it gets very wrinkly in the wash...best way to avoid wrinkles is to put in hot dryer for a minute or so to knock the wrinkles out, then hang dry. Funny to have kids dress up clothes be high maintenance to launder!
on October 23, 2017
So cute! Fit my 3yo perfectly! She looks like a little mini doctor! Too cute! Love that it includes hat, face mask and shoe covers! Material feels like real scrubs, very well made- absolutely perfect Halloween costume!
on January 10, 2017
Purchased this initially for Halloween, but it's been a favorite dress up item ever since. Surprisingly high quality, soft and breathable fabric. Washes well for many, many wears.

I was a little confused on the size to buy for my 3T daughter. She's 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight. Opted to go with the 4-6 for longevity and it fit roomy but well. The shirt, cap and mask fit nicely. The pants were long, but the elastic waist fit perfectly, no sagging. Rolled the pants up a couple times at the waistband and the pant length was good to go.

Very pleased!
on July 3, 2015
I bought this scrubs for my granddaughter who was into Doc Mac Stuffins but was to big for the actual costume. So I decided to purchase this set and have her look like a real doctor. She loved the scrubs because pink is her favorite color. The scrubs like just like the real thing and they fit her perfectly. So if you have an aspiring doctor in the house this scrubs set is definitely worth the money. My granddaughter absolutely loves dressing up and playing doctor thanks to this scrub set.
on January 2, 2012
We gave this outfit to my 4 year old daughter for Christmas. She insisted on wearing it the second we got it out of the packaging. She then wore it all day, and all day the next day. We finally peeled it off of her on the 27th to wash it.

FUN:
Tons. She loved it. Pair this set with a doctors kit and your kid will be tied up for hours.

EDUCATIONAL:
Not any value really by itself but the act of being a doctor or nurse sparks a lot of questions. Be careful though, you may not be ready to talk about some of the answers.

DURABILITY:
They are scrubs. Not too durable, but these are made better than the scrubs I used to wear. This set also held up very well after washing. I doubt the mask straps will last very long though.

OVERALL:
What can I say, my daughter loves this so I am forced to rate it high.
on October 24, 2017
Adorable! Worked perfect for my 5 year old daughters Career Day at school! She looked like a professional little doctor! She wears a size 5-6 and the 4-6 size fir her perfect.
VINE VOICEon December 21, 2015
This child's blue surgical scrub set from Aeromax is pretty much just like real, adult scrubs! It comes with a scrub top, pants, surgical cap, surgical mask and shoe covers and they are all made of blue cotton fabric. The top has a velcro closure at the back neck and a front chest pocket. The pants are pull on with an elastic waist. The mask has two elastic straps that fit around the head. The surgical cap has elastic at the back for fit. The shoe covers have loads of elastic and fit the way real shoe covers do.

It's completely machine washable but it will wrinkle since it's 100% cotton. I suggest getting it out of the dryer when still moderately damp and smoothing it out to dry to avoid having to iron it. I would also wash in cold water to avoid shrinkage if it fits your child perfectly and shrinkage would be a problem.

I got this because my 5 year old granddaughter was a the local children's museum and became entranced with the play veterinary clinic there. They also had scrubs for the children to put on and she had the best time! So I bought this set and an Ever Ready First Aid Dual Head Stethoscope, Pink.

Also, since I have an embroidery machine, I embroidered "Dr. Pennny" on the chest pocket and then stenciled Animal Hospital on the back of the scrub top with fabric paint. If you don't have an embroidery machine, you can order 2 Engraved Name Tags Custom here on Amazon. The engraved badges come with magnetic or pin backing.

For the money, your child will get a lot of hours of imaginative play with this set and the quality is such that your child will outgrow it long before it wears out.
on June 13, 2017
Bought for a project for my daughter and she loves it... great quality... but read the reviews and everything on sizing I had to go down on size but please read size chart and multiple reviews before choosing..
on October 31, 2017
The hat was a little to big on my son but every thing else fit just right, will order agion if needed.
on October 16, 2014
Do not buy the size 2/3! This outfit was horribly made. It looked like it would fit a 70lb short 3 year old. It was so wide we had to pay someone to take 3 inches off each side and each sleeve to make a total of one foot of material! And that's just the top. The pants inseam was super low hitting about my daughters knees and when I tried to rolls the pants it made them too short. My daughter and I were so disappointed especially after all the good reviews. Maybe the only problem is with size 2/3 but it needs to be fixed.