Ju-Ju-Be Be All Diaper Bag, Lotus Lullaby
- Teflon treated outer fabric and AglON protected linings, easy clean up and anti microbial
- Adjustable straps with memory foam shoulder pad
- Mommy pockets with lots of organization
- All metal hardware and self healing coil zippers
- Machine wash, air dry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. I LOVE the lotus lullaby print! I am very picky about my accessories and looked at a million different diaper bag designs and fabrics. I wanted something that wouldn't overpower whatever outfit I wear, but would still be striking and cute. I was worried that the silver lining would look cheap, but it's really quite nice. The material looks expensive and well made. I haven't washed it yet, so I hope it holds up in the long run.
2. The Be All bag... I had really been wanting the BFF, but I got this one instead. Mostly due to the great price I got. I like the overall sleek look of the Be All vs. The BFF's visible zippers and pockets on the front. However, the mommy pocket in the front flap is a bit odd-- the flap sticks out, and the weight is front-heavy once you get your wallet in there. I do love the strong magnetic closure, and I think it's easier to get into a flap with one hand than struggling with a zipper. (when does a mommy ever have TWO free hands?!)
3. What it holds... It is not going to hold a massive amount of things or even a plush blanket without pushing it to it's limits. It WILL hold your essentials and some extras. The bottle pockets on each side are perfect for my Avent bottles with a little room to spare. Also, I love the key holder. I'll never Dig for my keys again! :)
4. Changing pad & crumb drains... The changing pad is very nice.Read more ›
The material of the bag though is durable, the print is pretty (( got the Lotus Lullaby) and I love the fact that the inside lining is easy to clean. The straps stay on my shoulder pretty well but it's a lot more comfortable cross-body. I also just hang it on my Britax B-Ready Stroller, Red (posted pic) which the print matches really well. Didn't see the need for buying the attachment clip accessory. The changing pad that comes along with it is also very well made.
Besides the small size I'd definitely recommend this bag. I also plan on getting the Ju Ju Be Be Hip Bag for quick trips to the store. Don't let the prices intimidate you, these are very well constructed bags that will last a long time.
I must also say that some of the proceeds from ordering Ju Ju Be bags goes towards "breast cancer initiatives ranging from cure research to providing mammograms for the underprivileged" so you'll be helping the cause.
I researched Ju-Ju-be and a few others. I decided to go with ju ju be based on the reviews of the quality of the bags. I chose the" be all" based on price and size after watching videos on YouTube. We use disposable diapers and I breastfeed so I do not carry bottles, formula, water etc..
I bought an extra "mess shuttle" so I could have an extra bag for soiled items. One is already with the bag when purchased. In the original I put 2 bibs, spoons and a washcloth. The second one I rolled up and put in a pocket to put dirty clothes, bibs, and used spoons.
The mommy pocket- This pocket is good for keys, Chap Stick, pens and maybe a few other items. I put ink pens in the sunglass holder, Chap Stick and liners in the zipper pocket and try to use the key fob for my keys. If you pack too much in the zipper pocket the front of the bag sticks out. It has the capacity to hold a lot more but I chose to keep it simple.
This bag does not have metal feet on the bottom to protect it when sitting it down. The ju ju be "better be" does. I believe that bag is the same concept as the "be all" except it has reverse measurements.
The changing station has to be one of my favorite parts of this bag. Having my diapers, wipes, cream, and bags stored in this handy front zipper pocket allows for so much room in the actual diaper bag.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bag structure is awesome! There was a bleached spot on the inside under the flap though, so I'm reeeeally glad this wasn't full price.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Oh how I love this diaper bag. I have a habit of hyper-researching everything baby before I buy it. I searched and searched and finally had it down yo this or a pickle bottom. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Treva Cofer
I have been using this bag daily for work as a nurse for 3 years. It looks the same as the day i bought it. Amazing anitbacterial concept. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Brittany Connell
After purchasing SEVERAL bags to try to choose just 1 or 2, my final decision I was between the Ju Ju legacy bag & the ju ju be all bag. Read morePublished 10 months ago by jessica
I use as my nursing work bag, Love all the pockets and organization. I used the changing pad and sewed it into the perfect tablet cover. Read morePublished 10 months ago by ladybella737
Fantastic diaper bag - many great compartments and it is just beautiful.
I did not have any issues with fitting everything I need for my 1.5 year old and 3. Read more