- File Size: 2349 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (October 20, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OQWHQGY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,364,162 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2126 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories
- #17431 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #19084 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
Judging a Book by Its Cover (Romance on the Go) Kindle Edition
"The Summer Children" by Dot Hutchison
Learn more about this new book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Emory's painful shyness made him absolutely adorable, and watching Bryce's stern manner melt away, after an...interesting...night at a party, had me smiling a mile wide. And the sex? WHEW! I have a new respect for desks :-)
As I said, it is a short story. I read it in less than an hour, but it was incredibly satisfying. If you like your Manlove hot but sweet, "Judging a Book By It's Cover" is perfect for you. I highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Kenna for Cocktails and Books