- File Size: 2349 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (October 20, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OQWHQGY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,337,449 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1956 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories
- #16422 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #17856 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
Judging a Book by Its Cover (Romance on the Go) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Emory's painful shyness made him absolutely adorable, and watching Bryce's stern manner melt away, after an...interesting...night at a party, had me smiling a mile wide. And the sex? WHEW! I have a new respect for desks :-)
As I said, it is a short story. I read it in less than an hour, but it was incredibly satisfying. If you like your Manlove hot but sweet, "Judging a Book By It's Cover" is perfect for you. I highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Kenna for Cocktails and Books