- Series: Nomikoi Critical Legal Thinkers
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Routledge-Cavendish; 1 edition (April 19, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415420415
- ISBN-13: 978-0415420419
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,053,183 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Judith Butler: Ethics, Law, Politics (Nomikoi Critical Legal Thinkers) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"... [this book] should find a receptive audience amongst serious scholars who are genuinely interested in engaging with Butler's wider corpus of work, and taking her ideas to the next level." - Feminist Legal Studies, November 2007
About the Author
Elena Loizidou is a Lecturer in the School of Law, Birkbeck College, University of London.
Browse award-winning titles. See more