Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 23, 2017
Got one for myself and one as a gift - thoroughly enjoyed and will continue for many viewings to come. Soft spoken but firm, Dr. Orloff is witty and to the point... it's your choice, if you want to be free and enjoy every second of your 'now'... some things you already know others not so clearly - she candidly lays it all out. The question the viewer needs to present to himself after viewing video: Do I choose to be emotionally free or not?? You decide ;) !!!
on June 25, 2015
I love Dr. Orloff's message! I teach a positive psychology graduate course and I play this video every semester (and I use reflective processing questions and journaling afterwards). My students love to quote her and talk about the "emotional vampires" in their lives. She does such a nice job of giving the viewer the permission to let go of the emotions that can dominate our lives and make us miserable. I buy and preview a lot of self-help videos (and it's frustrating because there is a lot of garbage out there- and you never know what you're going to get). I would rank her video in the top five (out of dozens and dozens that I've seen). Watching this video is a treat and a tremendously reflective reminder about what's really important in life. She is funny, engaging, intelligent, and her stories and anecdotes are not only emotionally moving, but practical and useful. She comes from a clinical perspective and her message really rings with students of psychology. Many have immediately gone out and bought her books after seeing her. Her messages are easy to remember, meaningful, and stay with you.
on January 15, 2011
Dr. Orloff provides some very valid points on how one can improve the quality of one's life. Although the setting is somewhat uninspiring, her words are quite eloquent. (BTW, picture on DVD cover is not Dr. Orloff.) She is a fashionably dress lady with great stories and messages.
on May 26, 2015
Interesting
on May 12, 2011
Very happy with my purchase. Arrived in timely manner, great shape, as described. I look forward to girlfriends and I having a book review on this on a monthly basis. Thank you!
on March 3, 2013
I had seen the majority of this video on a PBS program so I disappointed it wasn't any new material.
on December 19, 2009
Dr. Judith Orloff's delightful new DVD EMOTIONAL FREEDOM NOW!, based on her public television pledge special, is really quite infectious! Her first person tone really shines in the dvd format as she articulates practical insights on frustration and compassion, the power of intuitions, decoding the psychology of emotions, combating stress, overcoming emotional vampires, and overall sharing the secrets to empowering one's emotional life (inner and outer, most important!!). How refreshing to find a psychiatrist with a new perspective who personably embraces and elucidates unconventional methods for fighting depression, fear and anxiety. The incredible energies pent up by depression can be released. An ecstasy of calm is possible.

The emphasis here is on healing, positivity and love - all conveyed in a way that's real, accessible, enlightening, and most of all helpful to one's day-to-day life. The original show aired nationally on public television and was a great success; it's not hard to see why ;). I certainly look forward to her future work and hope she continues making more DVDs!
on December 16, 2009
I loved this DVD. It is filled with practical and essential information. And, there is extra bonus material of 15 minutes of more Q&A with the audience from the show. Anyone who has read or seen Dr Orloff makes this a must see! I shared it with friends and family will give it as a thoughtful gift. I will view it again and again.
on December 15, 2009
I really recommend that everyone should watch this DVD. It is very powerful yet it contains simple ways to create more emotional freedom in your life NOW! Dr. Orloff is again at the top of her game with fresh new ideas to help bring more peace and tranquility into our lives. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us and helping us to get in touch with our true selves.
on February 9, 2010
I love all of Judith's work. This is a wonderful DVD filled with fantastic information. Anyone who has read or would like to read Dr Orloff should definitely check out this DVD!