- Age Range: 6 - 9 years
- Grade Level: 1 - 4
- Lexile Measure: 600L (What's this?)
- Series: Judy Moody (Book 8)
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Candlewick; Reissue edition (January 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763648558
- ISBN-13: 978-0763648558
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (61 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#70,051 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #332 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > New Experiences
- #455 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- #854 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > School
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Judy Moody Goes to College Paperback – January 26, 2010
|New from||Used from|
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Judy dreads the idea of getting outside help with math, but she quickly changes her mind when she visits a local college to meet Chloe, her new tutor. Besides adopting a more positive attitude toward math, Judy quickly takes Chloe as her role model in fashion, decorating, and slang. Although McDonald occasionally pokes gentle fun at Judy’s imitation (and occasional misunderstanding) of college ways, there’s no doubt where her sympathies lie. An appended glossary defines terms such as geck, roomie, ’rents, and sick-awesome. Penned with expression and verve, Reynolds’ ink drawings illustrate this amusing addition to the Judy Moody series. Grades 2-4. --Carolyn Phelan --This text refers to the Library Binding edition.
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of two Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of THE DOT, ISH, SO FEW OF ME, THE NORTH STAR, and ROSE'S GARDEN. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?