- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B001CF4Z26
- Item model number: S0100
- Average Customer Review: 285 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,586 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
New Redesigned Instant Screen
|Price:||$129.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.23 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The #1-selling pop-up screen just got better with 4 added Features including:
- NEW COLORED TABS insure proper folding-- it's as easy as red, white, and blue
- NEW black nylon netting designed specifically for baseball and softball practice
- NEW 2D barcode packed full of practice drills for the serious hitter and video instructions
- NEW improved removable pitching target
- Travel-friendly practice screen can be used effectively as hitting screen for short toss, soft toss, and tee drills
- Constructed of sturdy lightweight spring steel
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The JUGS Instant Screen is 7'H x 8'W, made of sturdy lightweight spring steel. This practice screen is used as a hitting screen for short toss or for soft toss and tee drills. It folds up easily into a 30" circle and fits into its own bag.
The Jugs instant screen is a travel-friendly practice screen which can be used effectively as a hitting screen for short toss, soft toss, and tee drills.
The Instant Screen's oversized eight-by-seven-foot size is ideal for short toss, soft toss, and tee drills.
- Measures 7 feet tall by 8 feet wide
- Frame made of sturdy, lightweight spring steel
- Folds down to a compact 36-inch circle
- Weighs less than 14 pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Coached girls travel ball. He told me to buy a jugs and stop messing around. He was right. Throw it up
And your done. My girls pitch in the basement and hit off a tee into it though the cold season. Works
Well and I'm guessing it will be great outside as well. I wouldn't leave it out in the weather. Take care of it
And it should last a long time.
This portable hitting screen is perfect for the backyard or the ball field. It sets up anywhere in seconds and once you get the hang of it, folds up just as quickly. I have also used this as a backstop for when I pitch BP. It helps keep all those errant pitches contained and gives your pitcher a target.
The only downside to this product is that the bag it comes with is too small. At it can be difficult to put the screen back in, especially early when the tension is very stiff. Easy fix, one of my team moms took the seams out and sewed in an expansion piece, now it works better and is more durable!
I can't say enough good things about this screen, my son and out club team was able to get so many more quality reps because of it.
Use of the screen. I've used it in our garage during a rainy day. Just fits. It sets up in < 1 min. Just open it up and it springs open. There's a black elastic band that keeps it in it's circular shape when stored away. The screen has two blue strips on each side of the screen that are attached to adjustable clips to pull the screen (when sitting upright) forward and into an L shape. The screen will sit upright in an L shape on concrete with no problem. It comes with some metal pegs that are like "T's" that help you secure the screen on the grass. Haven't used them yet, but they look very sturdy.
There's a pocket to catch the balls when you hit into the screen. The Red Strike strip just hangs in the middle of the screen. It's not perfectly straight, but your son/daughter can aim for the strike zone.
The only tough part is folding it up. It takes a few tries, but once you get use to it, it is rather easy to fold up. It's about 14 lbs, but it comes with a carrying bag with handles to transport.
I highly recommend this screen at regular or if you can get it at the Amazon Warehouse for a discounted price.
Great price and great items. Thanks Amazon!