Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2017
I love this cc cream for my dry skin! I'm mac nc25, yellow undertones and bought this in dessert glow and it's a perfect match! It's a very light coverage cream but you can layer it for me coverage. I normally used 2 layers. It gives your skin a very dewy and super natural finish. Its looks like you have really nice skin. I normally powder afterwards and it would lasts on my skin about 6-7 hours. It does have a herbaly/liquorice smell like most natural products does. Not too overwhelming and goes away after a few minutes.
on May 26, 2017
I got it when pregnant. Honestly I don't like it very much. My husband and I hate the smell and I feel greasy wearing it. But considering the integrity is safe for pregnancy, I can bear it. The packing is nice and I really like the metal applicant head of the tube. Btw, it barely had coverage. I'm using is as a sunscreen.
on June 18, 2017
Has a medicinal smell to it, but doesn't bother me. At times I get a slight burning sensation then it passes. I have worn this a handful of times since I received it. The tint is not strong at all, very sheer. I will keep using it as a sunscreen when needed. I do use Juice Beauty foundation and I LOVE their products!!
on May 3, 2017
My go-to product, I no longer use foundation I use this instead it has improved my skin and less break-outs. The coverage is very sheer but I like that.
on March 6, 2017
This stuff is amazing! My skin is pretty sensitive and I've had no problems with this. It looks very natural on, unlike many foundation products. It smells good too!
on June 27, 2017
A lil pricey but the first makeup that actually matches my skin tone and it feels and looks beautiful so I guess worth the money.
on March 7, 2015
I wear this mostly as a primer under foundation or alone on days off it has a great light scent and feel great on my skin. I usually dust a little powder on top so it doesn't feel as dewy
on August 6, 2017
This is a great product but keep in mind it's natural so it has a different texture and scent than most beauty products.
on June 5, 2017
It works. Good product. Even husband used it.
on March 28, 2017
My fave! Great smelling, great coverage. A little pricey but worth it.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.