Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2016
Love everything in this kit and it does wonders for acne.

Tried the peel a few times, didn't seem to do much, but it might just be really light.
on February 20, 2016
I was breaking out a lot recently which is not normal for me, I couldn't find the source, I wasn't stressed, or eating unwell but I just kept breaking out under my eye brows and along my brow line. I just ordered this item and got it yesterday, I used the product twice yesterday and once this morning and overnight it stopped new pimples from coming under my eyebrows (The last month every morning I would wake up with new bumps under my eyebrows!) as for my existing unsightly pimples, those were significantly smaller in just ONE NIGHT. I am looking forward to see the long term impact as I got amazing results in a short span of time.
on June 26, 2015
I bought this kit as an organic alternative to other products I was using based on reviews from another website. Long story short, I should have read more Amazon reviews. I’m in my late 30s and have always battled problem skin areas - mostly around my jawline and cheek area.

The first 2 days seemed promising. My skin felt smooth and the nasty, painful blemishes around my jawline dried up a bit. I didn’t notice any excess oil during the day, even covered in makeup. On the 3rd day, the results went south and throughout the remainder of the first week, my face ended up an oily, red, blemish-covered mess. I stuck through a second week, assuming it was the normal “purging” and adjustment period, but my face did not show signs of healing, and the breakouts were moving to places I normally didn’t get breakouts. During the day, there would be so much oil coming from my skin I could dab it with a paper towel and see large patches of oil residue - it was pretty gross and embarrassing. After two weeks, I threw in the towel, literally.

The cleanser has a nice texture and feels good on the skin. It lathers nicely and does feel like it’s cleaning well. The scent was a little off for me, citric, but not quite, and there was an undertone of something I didn’t care for, but I was wiling to ignore it. The serum was a little too sticky and it felt like I had a thin layer of something on my skin after applying - to be fair, some similar products have felt the same to me. The moisturizer is light and oil-free, but beyond that, it’s nothing remarkable.

Weighing the cost vs. benefits - there are mainstream natural and organic product lines out there that have given me better, less-expensive results. I would recommend trying those before this one.
on November 4, 2016
It made my skin glow!
on December 29, 2014
It didn't work very well for my teenaged daughter's acne. It is a little pricey for the results that she got.
on August 23, 2015
Nice way to try the line. Nice feeling moisturizer
on August 14, 2015
The product dries my face out if I use it everyday.
on March 3, 2015
Halfway through regimen, and I haven't really seen a difference.
on March 21, 2015
It has helped. Still using
on December 23, 2012
This product is the best ever I used. It clear my skin, the smell is awesome. Love it. I buy it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.