|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 6 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||INPR_BU_40A20FT_WIFI|
|Size||10" x 6" x 3.5"|
|Style||Plug-in Charging Station|
|Amperage Capacity||40 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturer warranty for 3 years from date of purchase|
JuiceBox Pro 40 with JuiceNet: WiFi-equipped 40 Amp UL Listed Electric Vehicle Charging Station (EVSE) with 24-foot cable and NEMA 14-50 plug
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-power, 40 ampere, 10kW EV charging station. Indoor / outdoor installation. Cable management mount included. UL listed. Built in USA.
- JuiceNet features: full app and web-based charging control, including: scheduling, energy metering, notifications, LED charging light indicators, etc. Voice control via Amazon Echo / Alexa.
- Ideal for home and apartment-dwelling EV drivers who need a charging station powerful enough to quickly recharge the battery between trips at home and are looking to control charging times to avoid peak electric demand/rates.
- Can be used with any power source: plugs into a dryer, RV-type or regular wall outlet with available adapters. Just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you're ready to plug in your JuiceBox.
- Qualifies for eMotorWerks' JuicePoints rewards program, earning cash payments. PG&E, SCE, and SDG&E utilities.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
JuiceBox Pro Features
JuiceBox Pro 40 with JuiceNet is a high power, WiFi-enabled, compact, fully ruggedized and portable electric vehicle charging station (EVSE) with:
- LED indication for power, connectivity, charging status
- 24-foot cable
- Smartphone app controls
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa
- Sturdy aluminum and waterproof enclosure
Future Proof, Works on Any EV
JuiceBox is the perfect charging station for drivers wanting the highest available power to charge their existing car or to future-proof their EVSE for a larger-battery EV in coming years. JuiceBox Pro can charge ALL production EVs, as it utilizes the industry-standard J1772 charging protocol, as well as Tesla cars using Tesla’s charging adapter. It is field proven in tens of thousands of installed stations around the world.
In the package, you will receive:
- JuiceBox Pro 40 connected with the following two cables
- 24-foot output cable with attached J1772 plug, enabling 40 amp charging
- 15-inch input cable with standard RV plug (NEMA 14-50)
- Aluminum quick-release mounting bracket that makes the station portable
- J-plug and cable holder which can be mounted anywhere near your car
WiFi Connectivity & Smartphone App
- Smartphone Access: Get access to your real-time and historical charging data on our website or via smartphone apps.
- Easy Control: Schedule and control time of charge, instantaneous power, amperage and more.
- Automatic notifications: Start and end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, full charge by certain time.
- Set wire limit: Downrate from 40 amps to 30 amps maximum output to avoid tripped circuit breakers.
- Save money: Become eligible for demand response and other energy programs and monetary incentives in certain utility territories.
- Circuit load balancing: Configure two or more JuiceBox charging stations to never exceed the limit of your electrical supply circuit. When one of the cars finishes charging, the remaining car ramps back to 40A.
JuiceBox Pro is ready to plug into any NEMA 14-50 outlet or standard 110V outlet (with available adapters) and comes with a 15-inch input cable (from enclosure to middle of the plug).
When hiring an electrician, request that they install a NEMA 14-50 receptacle for the rating of your JuiceBox (typically a 40A or 50A circuit).
Please note that not all 120V adapters on the market will properly work with the JuiceBox. Compatible adapters are available on eMotorWerks website.
High Power, Portable, Fully Ruggedized Electric Vehicle Charging Station (EVSE)
JuiceBox offers faster charging and will automatically adjust to your EV to output just as much power as your EV is able to accept.
JuiceBox is the smallest EVSE of it's class. It's also portable and easily slides in and out of the included wall mount bracket for use as a travel charger.
Indoor and Ourdoor Rated
Durable, fireproof, and waterproof metal case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a lot of research I decided to get the JuiceBox Pro and I’m glad I did.
I had an electrician repurpose, upgrade and move an unused 240V electric dryer circuit. He upgraded the breakers and line to 50 Amps and I installed a more modern grounded outlet on the garage wall where the JuiceBox would go.
Setting up the JuiceBox Pro was easy and I was able to connect to my WiFi immediately and configure the software.
I am participating in a year long SoCal Edison time of use pilot study and so it’s cheaper for me to charge overnight during off-peak hours. While the Bolt does it’s own capabilities for setting time of day charging, I find that the JuiceBox Pro makes things much easier. The JuiceBox Pro is configured to enable charging starting when off-peak begins and stopping the next day when it ends. All I have to do is come home and plug in the Bolt. The JuiceBox Pro takes care of the rest.
I chose the JuiceBox Pro because of it’s price point, capabilities of providing 40 Amps and software. I found that other charge stations could only provide up to 30 Amps.
Because of the amperage I can easily fully charge from a depleted state overnight. The JuiceBox Pro provides plenty of juice for my Bolt.
I’ve had 2 occasions to contact support to so I could better understand specifics of the software configuration and the support too has been great.
I have no qualms recommending the JuiceBox Pro and personally, I thought it was work the few extra $ to pop for the Pro model and the software.
Took less than ten minutes to hang and install. (After our electrician ran a 50 amp circuit to the garage)
WiFi option is nice, but not 100 pct required if your car connects to Internet.
So far so good. Will update in 6 months.
Some Gotchas. NO indicator what-so-ever on the unit. No power indicator. No Ready, Charging, Finished - Nothing. The charger should have at an absolute minimum a Power and Charging light. If for no other reason than safety.
My unit did not come with wall mount which is included. I called EMW and they shipped one right away. but I don't know how it was left out to begin with.
It came much faster then the expected delivery date. This was good and bad. Bad because I was not expecting it so I missed the Saturday delivery, but got it the following Tuesday. This could have been avoided if they provided shipping details such as a tracking number.
I appreciate being able to adjust the Charging rate. Being around EVs for years, if I am not in a hurry I prefer to charge at a lower rate to keep the stress on the batteries and charging system down.
Although there is room for improvement I gave the charger 5 stars. To get a 10kw - 14kw charger for $600 is well worth the price. The Wifi is a plus.
******* Update 3/18/16 ********
8 months with the charger and still very happy. Recently had a problem where the charger would not connect to the network. The people at EMW were great, very helpful! We got it back online and it is working perfectly again.