|Brand Name||Juiced Systems|
|Item model number||FBA_LYSB00DMN2OBU-ELECTRNCS|
|Item Weight||1.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.5 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Juiced Systems Aluminum USB 3.0 10 Port USB HUB - 12v 4A AC Adapter Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LED indicator for power status and USB working status
- Easily expand multiple USB 3.0 interface supports plug and play, hot-swap, easy to use
- Support over current and instant current protection, protect the connected devices and HUB itself
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB 2.0/1.1
- Driver less installation, no installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Powerful - Reliable - Durable
The Juiced Systems 10 port USB 3.0 Hub is one of the most powerful USB hubs available. The unit is built with an aluminum casing for longevity and durability. The hub comes with a properly powered 12v 4A DC power supply. Making this a crucial USB hub for any desktop or laptop workstation.
USB 3.0 5 Gbps Transfer Speeds
Do not let data transfers bog down your work flow. Take advantage maximum performance with 5 Gbps transfer speeds. Easily transfer photos and data quickly and efficiently.
Hot Swap - Plug and Play Compatible
Easily plug in additional hard drives, flash drives, memory adapters, mice, keyboards and any other additional peripherals desired.
- Juiced Systems Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub
- 32 cm USB 3.0 Data Cable
- 12V 4A Power Supply
The advanced chipset used in the hub provides safe, stable, and fast transfer speeds. The hub protects itself and the devices connected from over current surges and occurances. The high grade power supply ensures the ports are properly powered for fluent data flow.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, webcams.) may not work properly around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 ports.
- For opitmal performance, connected devices should not exceed a combined current of 8A.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The physical construction of the hub is quite nice, it is weighty and gives the illusion of quality but the performance is terrible and I could not in good faith recommend anyone buying this hub.
The hub device itself is very solidly built. The case is metal and obviously quite durable. I have the 10-port model. I use the charging port (port 10) for my iPhone 6. Works well and the port handles data as well as charging so I can just leave the phone plugged in for syncing, backing up, etc. At this point I would have to say the quality of the manufacturer's customer support is questionable. Too bad because otherwise it seems to be a good solid product.
If you have a USB3 computer (most made in the last 2-3 years do) and you need a lot more USB-3 ports you'll be happy with this. If your system only supports USB2 I'd suggest the D-Link instead.
how awesome is that?!?! :D hahaha
I love it love it love it!!!