Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Juiced Systems BizHUB USB-C Multiport Gigabit HDMI Hub, 3x USB 3.0 Ports, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI 4K, SD/Micro SD, USB-C Power Delivery
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HDMI output supports 4K @30hz
- 3x USB 3.0 Ports (5Gbps)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port - Fast Direct Internet Connection
- USB-C input for charging - Designed for USB-C Devices
- SD & Micro SD media inputs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Features – 1. HDMI output supports 4k@30 Hz. 2. 3x USB 3.0 ports (5 GBPS). 3. Gigabit Ethernet port. 4. USB-C input for charging. 5. SD & micro SD media inputs. Juiced Systems BizHUB is the most advanced USB-C travel adapter. With the ability of empowering your USB-C device's full capabilities. You can easily plug n play the adapter to your USB-C device and extend an additional display via the 4k enabled HDMI port. Eliminate the bad Wi-Fi lag with a gigabit Ethernet input. Add multiple peripherals simultaneously to your device utilizing the three USB 3.0 ports. Read and write data to your SD and micro SD memory cards on the go. Always keep your device charged with the USB-C power delivery input. The aluminum designed body keeps the adapter durable to withstand travel. The compact size of the adapter makes it a convenient travel companion when on the go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great form factor and looks nice, although I should have gone with a different color, but I didn't want to wait too long.
My only real complaint is that like others have mentioned it runs quite hot. I took out the charger from the dongle and it still runs hot. Maybe it's normal but to me it seems like it will crap out quickly because of the heat it's putting out. Other dongles run hot but this seems to be warmer than the other ones I've used. Otherwise it's easy as hell to use and has nice build quality. Not the best unboxing experience but the size is quite nice, and the ports are abundant. Haven't tried them all but it seems to work perfectly so far!
+ The charger works consistently. I can plug in my macbook charger to the hub's usb-c port and my laptop gets charged.
+ It looks and feels great. Same aluminum finish as the macbook.
- A fair fraction of the time, when I plug it in in the morning, the monitor output doesn't work. Unplugging it and plugging it back in again usually fixes this. This isn't a dealbreaker, but its certainly annoying when it happens.
- Similar problem when waking up my laptop from sleep mode.
- Occasionally the above problems also affect the USB devices. My mouse and/or keyboard wont always work, and the device needs to be unplugged and replugged.
- For some reason, the usb ports don't work at all if I use my usb-c extension cable between the usb hub and my laptop. So I have the usb hub hovering in midair suspended between devices.
- It does get pretty hot. Maybe that's fine.
Again, none of these problems are deal-breakers but they just didn't happen with my old hub. For as much as this costs, I wish it worked more reliably. Hard to say if I got a bad device or if they're all like this.
Maybe I got a bad one but for $80 not worth it.
Works exactly as advertised. I have it connected to a 60hz 1440p monitor, ethernet, Razer Mamba TE mouse, K70rgb keyboard, and a usb3.0 hub.
I haven't had any problems at all using it for day to day tasks, and there are no changes when gaming. Now I use my Blade unplugged a lot more because of the convenience this hub offers me. I unplug 3 things (hub, power, and headphones) instead of 7.
I highly recommend this product.
-Very well built, with the same look/feel as the MacBook Pro itself
-Has gigabit ethernet, SD, MicroSD, 3xUSB3, HDMI, charging pass-through all in one connector
-The only dock you'll ever need
-Seems to be warm at all times, gets hot when connected to my MacBook and in heavy use - but perhaps this is a normal part of the design, the functionality doesn't seem to be impacted.