Juiceman JCJ150S 40-Watt Automatic Citrus Juicer with 2 Juicing Cones
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-Juicing cones let you juice small and large citrus fruits to maximize juice extraction
- Auto-reversing juicing action turns the cone both ways to squeeze every last drop of juice from fruit
- Snap-up juice spout helps keep drips and spills off counters; sleek, upright design fits cocktail and juice glasses with ease
- Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap, while built-in cord storage helps reduce countertop clutter
- Measures 10.8-inch by 6.69-inch by 6.69-inch; 2-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This citrus juicer is housed in a sturdy, stainless steel body with a neat, recessed area underneath for storing the power cord when not in use. The parts that touch the orange and the juice are made of thick black plastic and easily come out for cleaning. There are two juicing cones for use with grapefruits down to lemons or limes. (NOTE: the smaller cone is stored inside the larger cone when you unpack the juicer.) There is also a clear plastic cover that keeps dust, etc. away when you are not using your juicer. I really appreciate this extra touch because I store my appliances on open shelving.
Operation is simple: place a glass underneath the spout on the side of the juicer, select the appropriate size cone for your fruit, cut your fruit in half and push the cut end down firmly on the cone. This engages the motor and it begins juicing your fruit. Let up on the pressure and it stops. Press down again and the cone turns in the opposite direction. This is key because it allows you to get every bit of juice from the fruit. The pulp and seeds are trapped in the strainer and the juice flows through into the juice container and out the spout into your juice glass. That's it! Fresh juice almost instantly!
The spout flips up when you are done to avoid drips on your counter and when you are finished, all of the pieces lift out for easy rinsing. The removable parts are top-rack, dishwasher safe but it is soooo easy to rinse by hand, I haven't done it yet.
A tip: microwave your fruit for 10 seconds before juicing and it will release more juice.Read more ›
I ordered the Juiceman on December 16th and got it in time for breakfast on Dec 17th! When I opened the box the Juiceman was very light weight. It did not have the solid feel of the heavy Breville model. But it looked as nice as my Breville Juice Fountain. I cut two oranges and one grapefruit in half and started juicing. The Juiceman did a great job. It yielded a full 8 ounces of orange-grapefruit juice in less than 30 seconds. The reversing action literally scoured the oranges clean. There was still some pulp left in the grapefruit. I thought the 40 watt motor would choke if I applied too much pressure when pressing the fruit on the cone, but the motor did not hesitate. I was very impressed. And cleanup was a breeze! The lightweight plastic parts cleaned up fast in the sink but are also dishwasher safe.
The Juiceman comes with a 2 year warranty, which is better than Breville! For $24.99 the Juiceman is well worth it. It does the job well and the light weight plastic parts are easy to clean. It makes it easy to fix a glass of orange-grapefruit juice every morning before I head to work. I highly recommend this product!
This product should have never passed Quality Control standards from the design stage, let alone manufacturing and subsequent testing. Design Defects:
1. It clogs up after 10 seconds of juicing: The juice is squeezed out by the striped cone at the top, and temporary collects in the dish that then passes it through to the spout through a SINGLE, SMALL HOLE THE SIZE OF A SOY BEAN. That means the slightest amount of pulp in the citrus will clog it up, causing juice to overflow out the container onto the counter, as well as the juicer. Unclogging requires emptying out the entire cup, taking it apart (there are multiple layers), and rinsing it via higher-pressure water or using a thin rod.
2. The body of the juicer will not stay stable while juicing. As more juice collects in the top cup, the center of gravity shifts, causing the juicer to swing in all directions, moving away from your glass/cup, and spilling everywhere. So you'll be holding the base of the juicer steady with one hand, juicing with the other, and holding your cup/glass underneath with your third hand (or foot, if you're agile).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received this as a gift about a year ago. I rarely write reviews, but this deserves one. Absolutely great! It juices to perfection! Read morePublished 10 months ago by KAS
use it for oranges, grapefruit and lemons - works great - could have had better feet - keeps sliding sidewaysPublished 10 months ago by maris a gentry
Excellent juicer that gets a LOT of use at our home (we have 36 citrus trees in 9 varieties).Published 13 months ago by Dr CEO
This is great! I make homemade lemonade all the time and this is a great way to easily squeeze the lemon juice! I use mine all the time!Published 13 months ago by Northern Snow Bird
WAS great until I tried to get replacement lemon and lime cones: NONE. Which means, this is a throwaway. TERRIBLE! Juiceman should be ashamed.Published 15 months ago by S. Schneider
I purchased this juicer over 2 years ago, and I am so happy with it. A neighbor gives me unlimited lemons when they are in season, so it made sense to purchase an electric juicer. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Debbie
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.