Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 27, 2013
I read the reviews before going ahead with the decision to purchase, so I knew what to expect when trying it out for myself. Some pointers: The more prep work, the better your results. Just like you can't throw huge chunks into the bullet and expect a smooth result, the same applies to getting juice out of it. Others suggested steaming to get more out of veggies. I usually microwave carrots with a bit of water for a couple minutes just so they start to soften and absorb that extra moisture a little bit. For most things though I don't think it's really worth the extra effort. I've had the most success by using the regular blender attachment sold with the Magic Bullet and the larger ice crushing blades first. Start off with some water and toss in a little bit of fruit/veggies at a time (the tutorial on their website about using the juicer is helpful and tells you what to throw in when). By pureeing everything into a slushy concoction, I can then easily pour it into the juicer attachment and control the amount and speed. There's still a lot of waste left that the juicer can't grind or allow through the screen, but it definitely helps the result. Depending on what I'm juicing, I sometimes have to scoop it out halfway through before being able to get anything out of the rest. And of course, adding water can help too. So after several uses, a few pounds lost and only a few bucks spent, it's safe to say this was worth my investment.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 20, 2016
Bottom cap leaks; does not seal. Have to keep my original cup blade screwed in the jug because seal keeps in the liquid. Blade screws on ok and chops ok but plunger does not get all the juice out of the veggies. When using the plunger sometimes the pulp gets pushed up and over the the strainer because of pressure from the masher even when the jug is just half full. I also had to take pulp out and mash more liquid through a small sieve. Lid locks good as well as the clear plastic plug that goes in the middle.
Even though it's not the original jug, I did have the original one that came with the Bullet but gave it away because of the same issue. This is a copy of the original juicer jug It's ok if you don't mind having to do extra work but I wouldn't recommend it for long term.
on March 9, 2012
I juice quite frequently and have a full size juicer but was looking for something that would allow quicker clean up time. After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant but decided for the price to purchase the bullet juicer. I don't use my bullet much but figured if the juicer worked it would be worth the price. If it didn't work I would not have lost too much. I tried it using an orange, a mini cucumber, and a hand full of grapes. I juiced the cucumber first and all I saw was the mush that most people referenced in the reviews and not very much of it at that. I proceeded with the grapes and the orange and as the mush increased so did the juice. I did not get as much juice as I would out of a regular juicer but I definitely did get juice. I was completely satisfied but realized since some fruits and vegetables do not yield much juice anyway in a regular juicer, they would yield even less in this juicer...but they would still give juice. For those who were unsatisfied I would say ensure you are using the correct bullet blade, know that you will not get as much juice as a regular juicer (Broccoli, carrots, apples, etc...which give juice but not a whole lot in a regular juicer will give even less in this less powered juicer) and ensure all the attachments are on correctly. At first I got nothing until I reattached everything and heard everything lock and click.
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on August 16, 2017
Excellent. Works perfectly as expected. Separates the pulp from the juice while still bringing the pulp to a smooth level, so you have the option to still utilize some in your juice if you prefer.
on July 31, 2017
Thanks
on August 11, 2017
Perfect fit
0Comment|Report abuse
Very little juice was produced. Water was added to obtain the little juice that was produced. 1/4 cup was produced using the same volume of Veggies that an actual juicer would have produced 1 to 1 1/2 cups.
Instructions said to cut into bite size pieces but that did not work. Larger cuts and smaller cuts did not work.
The Bullet is a great appliance except for the juicer attachment. This was a total waste of money.
3 helpful votes
on September 27, 2015
this is pure junk !
on July 23, 2013
It does not cut hard objects like apples,pineapples, pears, corrots,cellary and much more. It is pointless trust me. it only makes juice out of stuff that have lots of juice and are soft. For example it can only cut watermelon, soft peaches, and rarely a little amount of juice. When i got it the first time ever i opened it and it was useless. not worth your money. Trust mee.
3 helpful votes