Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2014
So I ordered this for my DH who wanted to try juicing and thought it would be a good companion gift for the juicer I bought him for Christmas. It is a nice book an has a lot of recipes which he has tried and said are good. I have to admit the title was a bit deceiving though in that I thought it would have more recipies than one a page and expected a bit of explanation on what benifits the juice being made has. Maybe something like this juice will provide essential B vitamins or calcium or something like that. Seems like they could've filled the blank page space with a little more knowledge and info for the user. All in all it has interesting recipies and I can't knock it tor my not knowing how in depth it would or wouldn't be.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 13, 2013
Good recipes but would have liked more pics....I am drawn in with visuals and more apt to make something with a pic.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on October 22, 2013
Great recipe book. I like how it gets all the ingredients that you need to make the Juice/ smoothie. Great for new users.
on August 30, 2014
Interesting recipes. I have used the one that came with my juicer. I needed to increase my Hemoglobin count. The one I use has kale, spinach, carrot, apple, lemon and ginger after 4 weeks of the juice my count is up. Hope it has been the juice I have been preparing.
on March 30, 2014
This book is just what I was looking for. The recipes are simple with clear specific instructions, and require ingredients that I either have on hand, or are easy to purchase at the local grocery store. And nearly all the juices I have tried are delicious. A great value and very reasonably priced.
on February 18, 2014
Simple recipes mostly without fancy exotic ingredients. The only thing is, it could have been pocket size to save paper (make cheaper) and easily portable. it's a great starter book. it was for me.

BTW no pictures or anything, just ingredients. Which is all i wanted.
on December 11, 2013
Haven't had a chance to really use this yet, as I just purchased the juicer and book recently. I plan on changing my eating habits for life and hopefully it will lengthen my life.
on February 5, 2014
I suppose for $6.50 you are getting 50 recipes. That said, when I opened this book I felt I had been cheated. The pages are 9 inches high but only the middle 2-1/4 inches or less of each page has anything on it. The total content of each page is a typed recipe in very small type, floating like a small island in the center of a very large page. The rest of each page is just white space. No photos, illustrations, borders, or even page numbers. To make use of the Table of Contents you would have to add page numbers on the Table of Contents page, and also add them onto each individual page. Though the writing is mostly well done, there is some odd wording that makes it evident that English is not the first language of the author. Finally, to call this book a Bible is a joke. It is a skinny little 30 page book. To have cut it smaller and sold it as a pocket size book (to be stored conveniently in the juicer when not in use) would have been more in keeping with the amount of material in this book. I cannot speak for the information or recipes in the book, which have gotten praise from others (and is why I bought it). The other juicing book I bought at the same time, with lots of color photos and pages full of recipes and useful information, is much more appealing and is the one I have used instead.
on January 19, 2014
this was bought along with a juicer as a gift for my son and daughter in law. they have tried a couple of the recipes and liked them alot.
on January 10, 2014
I am On A Special Diet, Because Of health Issues, So I've Leaned A Lot about Juicing And This book Is Full Of Fruitful Blessings