BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2014
We recently found out my husband has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I bought this book in hopes it would help me get more nutrition into him without filling him up. I use many of the recipes daily. Most juices only last about 12 hours because they don't have preservatives in the juices you make at home... which is the reason why I don't just buy 100 percent juice from the store. I have yet to find a recipe in this book my husband does not like.. which is a rare thing. Since he hates most fruits and veggies. The more I learn about juicing.. the more I notice most recipes to help build up your immune system.. have at least one apple in it.. so even if the recipe doesn't call for an apple.. I still put one in. Also, if you are using fresh ginger root.. a little goes a LONG way. Kale is very bitter, so I only add a tiny bit. I would rather add a little bit and my husband drink it, then add the recommended amount and have to throw it away. I haven't used this book for weight loss, because right now, I am more concerned in getting vitamins into my husband's system. However, once I get proficient at juicing for him.. I'd like to see how it does for weight loss and I will update my review. The ingredients are easy to find. Just be sure to wash off all the "wax" the grocery stores use to make everything look pretty. I have found an organic store that I am going to begin to buy my fruits and veggies from as soon as I have used up what I have already bought.
on February 24, 2014
I purchased this because I was looking for juicing recipes and after reading the reviews for it, decided to go for it. These are great basic recipes and easy to do. Plus you don't have to have a huge spice drawer to add to the juice. I use my iPad as a cook book and love using the Kindle app and this was another plus for this book. This is a very straight forward book and doesn't have a bunch of extra stuff in it, which I appreciated.
on November 30, 2013
All the recipes are not full of ingredients you cannot purchase. If your pocketbook does not allow for organic, you can buy at the grocery store. Would recommend this book to anyone.
on February 16, 2014
It's a quick and simply way to follow juicing recipes. It tells exactly what it's good for, & list the ingredients to juice. Some books give you a history about the effect of certain ingredients, and too much dialogue, when I already know it's good for you & what it does. This book does not get into so much of the details I can always "google" if I need to know more. All I want is to know what to put together that will taste good too, and this book really does just that.
on March 27, 2014
I like the book, but the title is misleading. There aren't 100+ recipes as a lot of them are repeated in different sections of the book. But there are a ton of good recipes using easy to find ingredients. I've made several juices already and I've loved them all!
on January 24, 2014
The book is well written, lots of good info without a "lengthy dissertation", i.e., an easy read. I would give it one more star but, I was not pleased with the on-screen layout of the electronic version. The book did not display as "pages", so I had to scroll from one screen to the next to see a complete recipe.
on March 21, 2016
Provides great ideas for juicing. ALso has great recipes for juices for whatever health needs you may have.
on June 10, 2014
Great book for beginning juciers!!! They give you about 10 recipes for each different topic. I would definitely recommend it for those that want to start living a healthier life style.
on April 17, 2015
This book takes guess work out of the Juicing. You just read the recipe and make it. I love it.
on April 2, 2014
wonderful book with tons of info on the health benefits of each fruit and veggie.
great information on why we should juice and the benefits of it.