Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2013
Lots of useful information in this book. The recipes are in the second part of the book. In the first part, Donna explains in detail how exactly juices help you lose weight, what are the benefits of juices over solid foods, how to choose a juicer.... She even tells you how to prepare the fruits and vegetables for juicing.

The recipes seem pretty easy to make, some are more complicated while others are fairly simple. They are grouped into 4 categories, which I found to be helpful. What I liked the most is how she explained the benefits of each ingredient as well as the effect each juice has on your body.

A very enjoyable read, from which I learned a lot.

-DC
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on October 5, 2014
This book really breaks the juicing process down for beginners such as myself. It's a quick read with valuable information. I love the recipes and can't wait to try them out. Great book.
on March 2, 2013
Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss slightly understates its value. True, it does give excellent and enticing recipes for making your own delicious juice drinks, but it also shows so much more. This book also tells you why juices are good for your body, how the different jucies affect the body and how to prepare your juices to obtain the maximum amount of goodness from them.

It has a focus on using juices to lose weight, but it also shows the value of juicing to increase your energy and improve your health.

Plus I love the bright and fresh cover.

Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss does everything it says on the cover. And more. Recommended.
19 helpful votes
20 helpful votes
on July 7, 2014
Some of these recipes are very good , others are to time consuming to make in the morning to carry to work. I have some favorites.
on March 5, 2013
This is a very useful book. It's not just a bunch of recipes for juices but also takes care of all the steps involved, from picking the right fruits and vegetables to what you should look out for when choosing a juicer, as well as tips on the best ways to approach juicing for weight loss. Great value for the price of this book.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on March 12, 2013
Do you consume the minimum requirement of fruits and vegetables every day? I know I don't and often feel guilty as I know I should. This book on juicing has come to the rescue. Packed full of health tips and including several recipes for juices for different conditions, this book can eliminate the need to detox and save you a bundle on vitamins too.

Raw fruits and vegetables are packed with enzymes too, which are frequently lacking in today's diets. Let juicing be in your plans for better health!
on May 31, 2014
Clear & pleasant read. Tad dated but I used the recipes. It is on my rotation when I want to make something different :)
on March 17, 2014
This book is great for anyone trying to lose weight! Many options available!!! This is a must read. I hope anyone who purchases it, enjoys it as much as I have.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 6, 2013
I love juices and this book offers some great info about them and the advantages they offer for a healthier life style. Whether it is for weight loss purposes or just to gain some energy and feel all up and running, the author gives some simple ingredients for yummy healthy drinks! Beautifully illustrated. Everyone needs this book.
on August 26, 2013
This was a most straight forward read and simple to follow. I can't wait to try many of the recipes for my first juice fast! I have already typed up the ingredients to take with me to the market tomorrow after my juice machine is delivered today! Wish me luck! And thanks Donna Hardin!