Juicy Couture Women's 1901427 Jetsetter Quartz Gold-Tone and White Watch
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Whimsical watch featuring mod-inspired dial with baton markers and crown logo at 12 o'clock
- 38-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Juicy Couture, Jetsetter, Women's Watch, Brass Gold Plated Case, Silicone Strap, Japanese Quartz (Battery-Powered), 1901427
Geometrical shapes in a fashionable world. The Jetsetter watch features a 38mm gold-toned case and kaleidoscope dial design with blue and white shapes presented in a whimsical pattern. Its bright white silicone strap completes the fresh new look.
- Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.4 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0194NU4S6
- Item model number: 1901427
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 25, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Juicy Couture|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Gold tone|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a really beautiful watch that had a couple big drawbacks.
-Love the colors! The white band looks great with the gold face and clip and the blues on the face. The face is so pretty! The gem on the dial is also a pretty detail.
-Really ready to setup.
-I really like the way the heart on the name fits and holds the band in place. Just a nice added perk.
-The rubber band looks pretty but it is rubber and already had a chip in it. I'll post a picture. I'm not sure where that happened but that it already happened bodes ill.
-It's so basic that looming at the current nearly $100 price I feel like we aren't getting much for the money other than the name. Without the name, this isn't any better than any other $40-50 watch in my opinion.
I would only recommend this on sale and with low expectations in functionality. It's a good, very pretty watch that doesn't do much and hasn't inspired me to think it's going to last.
38-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
Quartz movement with analog display
Silicone band with buckle closure
Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming