Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

67%
33%
Price:$165.98 - $182.40+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on November 6, 2013
Cute shoes and they looked good on. My legs looked good and the 'bootie' look was super cute. But I would have slipped and slid while wearing these - they were just too big. And that was in my bare feet and since these are the type of shoes that look stunning with stockings I really, really would have slipped and slid around had I tried to wear them with stockings. Whoever tried these on before me had put in those heal pads (the sticker ones that keep your heal from slipping) and those usually make a shoe a bit tighter. But even with the inserts the shoes were still too big. I usually wear an 8 (very occassionally a 7.5) so I ordered an 8. The 7.5 might have worked for me but I wasn't thrilled with the price for the quality of the shoe. Had they fit I probably would have kept them (they really are cute). But, since they didn't fit and the price was higher than I wanted to pay for the level of qualtiy I returned them.
on December 9, 2012
Really sexy shoe and they were so comfortable! I went to another website to watch a video of a model modeling them on before I purchased the shoe bootie. I matched the shoe with a Danielle Nicole "kate" fold over clutch which matched perfect with my black backless dress and Juicy Couture Eylssa.

The foot bed was great! I wore them for 4 hours and never sat down. Also, they are true to size with a tiny bit of room in the back so if you're a 7.5 buy a 7.5.

Everyone loved these shoe!!!! The style and comfort is unmatched! The only other shoe that I was thinking about buying was the DVF "Judith" but they were more expensive and they were open toe. Not a good idea for a December Party.
on October 23, 2013
These are like half pump/heel, half bootie.

They fit true to size and are a great color, and seemed like they would be comfortable, but I didn't like how far they came up my foot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.