|Price:||$67.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$78.00 (54%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Round watch featuring toucan graphic, heart-tipped second hand, and crown logo at 12 o'clock
- 38 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Juicy Couture, Jetsetter, Women's Watch, Brass Gold Plated Case, Silicone Strap, Japanese Quartz (Battery-Powered), 1901426
Escape to an island paradise with the Jetsetter strap watch - featuring a 38mm gold-toned case and white dial with printed burgundy toucan and riptide-green palm frond design. Matching riptide-green silicone strap gives this breezy new watch a get-away feel.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3.3 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0194NU0B2
- Item model number: 1901426
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 25, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Juicy Couture|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Gold tone|
|Item weight||1.92 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Additional good features are a stainless steel case back and a statement that the watch is water resistant at 30 Meters/ 3 ATM. This is a very attractive comfortable to wear watch.
The dial to set the time also has a stone in it. I assume some type of diamond fake, but it catches the light and is not too fancy. I love all the adjustment slots — all nine of them so I can easily fit this to my thing wrist. This can be a real problem with some watches. This also makes this a possible gift for a high school graduation or even 8th grader. It should fit! And it comes in a fancy pink gift box too. Very classy if you are looking for a special presentation for your gift.
The band also has an unusual little heart on it that you fasten your strap into. This gives the watch a younger feel, but I don't think it's kid-like at all. When you turn the dial to set it.... that's when the quality sets in. The mechanism is smooth as silk! I was going to give this to my daughter in college, but I am having serious second thoughts. It might be the perfect thing to wear to my business networking meetings... hmm... decisions, decisions! LOL Highly recommend!
This a really a good looking watch. Great colors that just look happy.
It's like wearing a smile on your wrist. Fun yet elligant.
Watch size is 38mm and is water proof to 30 meters.
Quartz move to keeps accurate time
One thing I like about this is the silicone band, which nicely matches color of the watch face. The band is quite smooth and easy to wear, but at same time doesn't have a rubbery feel on the skin. I have kitchen utensils made of silicone, so I suspect that this band will be quite durable. The band has lots of adjustment holes, so should fit a good range of wrist sizes. It comes well packed in a pink (cardboard) box, which would make a good presentation box too.
This piece is quirky and fun for a casual summer look. It looks much, much better in real life than it does online. However, I will point out that although it seems to be powder blue on my computer screen, it is definitely aqua.
I wore it for half a day before I realized the face had a clear, protective sticker on it. Ooops! Peeled it off and the watch got even nicer.