Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on December 28, 2013
We have the older version of this game. There are a few extra cards in it, but the main difference is a rule change which makes the game slower and it's less authentic.

Here is the better rule: when a player makes a play, she draws cards to replace those just played. Then if she can make another play, she keeps going, drawing replacement cards after each play, until she's out of plays for that turn. Then she draws replacements, discards, and the next person has a turn.

We are seniors who play this game with our 8 yr. old grandson. He's not only learning to do math quickly in his head, but is developing skills in strategy. Go for it! It's simple and it's fun :)
on September 1, 2012
I purchased this for a public school mentoring program I'm involved with and the 7th graders in the program were all enamored with this fairly easy game. It's fast and you can modify the rules as you desire. The game 'board' is not that good because it's just pages in the user manual so I recommend making your own board either out of laminated plastic from a colorful printed playing field or just draw up a field on blank paper and use markers to track the progress for each possession. I got helmet printouts from an online site to use as markers and we have lots of fun. The card-playing aspect is really simple but requires basic math skills and a little strategy. All in all, a fun game for most ages!
on April 16, 2015
If you don't like big tabletop setups and a lot of dice rolling around then this is the best football game for the money. It's not unlike the card game Gin, and all you have to do is add up your yardage until you get to 100 (TD & 7 pts.) That's all there is to it. I like it for it's simplicity and portability.
on January 7, 2014
My son got this game for Christmas. Initially after reading the instructions we were stil a little confused and had lots of questions. I looked online and noticed there were a ton more instructions on jukemfootball.com then what came in our box. That helped thing a lot. My sons and I enjoy playing the game.
on December 14, 2014
Great game for 6 -12 year olds and of course any older "kids." Helps them learn math skills as well as the game of football!
on October 21, 2012
Two versions, basic and advanced, for this game. It's not too difficult to learn the rules here, and it's good exercise in addition for grade schoolers. There's also some strategy involved. We're not using it much, as it's not as visually stimulating as the kids would prefer, but not a bad game. I probably paid more than I should have for a card game. Just sayin'.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my grandson's birthday and shortly after he opened it, he had his uncles read the directions and started playing. He's nine and his uncles are in their early 30's and they all had a great time playing and agreed that it was a great game. I would definitely recommend it!
on December 13, 2015
Whole family loved playing this game.
on December 5, 2012
I gave this game to my 13-year-old grandson, a dedicated football player. His mom said it was a good game. They all enjoyed it.
They live in another state so it's a great feeling to have a present well-received.
on October 31, 2015
Not sure what I can say

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.