Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Juki HZL-DX Series Sewing Machine HZL-DX7
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Easy-to-use Quick Select Buttons: • Start/stop • Reverse stitch • Lock stitch • Thread trimming • Needle up/down • Presser foot auto lift
- Foot Switch Function: Allowing for greater versatility, Juki now offers assigned foot control options. With the ability to assign function to the heel side of the foot controller you can now lift the presser foot, trim threads, reverse stitch or single stitch by pressing on the heel side of the foot controller. Also allowing for no special settings you have complete control to customize your machine to best fit you
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: When you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movement. Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you resume sewing the presser foot automatically lowers for continuous smooth sewing. *This function can also be switched off
- Setting of the Presser Foot Lifting After Thread Trimming: Because the presser foot is automatically lifted after automatic thread trimming, you can quickly remove fabrics. *This function can also be switched off
- Adjustable Starting / Reverse Stitch Speed: You can adjust the starting and reverse stitch speed between three steps of fast, normal, and slow
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Achieve perfection stitch by stitch with the Juki high performance sewing and quilting machine HZL-DX7. Enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own design while using high quality finishes. Get the most out of your sewing experience with the Juki HZL-DX series and turn your creations into masterpieces. Included Accessories: Standard presser foot (A) Zipper presser foot (B) Overcasting presser foot (C) Blind stitch presser foot (D) Buttonhole presser foot (E) Manual buttonhole presser foot (I) Walking foot (N) Patchwork presser foot (P) Quilt presser foot (Q) Bobbin (4) Needle set HA X 1 #11(1); #14(1); #16(1); for knit #11(1) Twin needle Quilt guide Auxiliary spool pin T-shape screwdriver Ripper / cleaning brush Spool cap (large) Spool cap (medium) Spool cap (Small) Foot controller Knee-lifting lever Power cord Hard case Instruction manual Operation support DVD Open toe presser foot (O) Edge sewing presser foot (R) Smooth presser foot (T) Eyelet punch Extension table Specifications: 5 Years Mechanical Defects 2 Years Electrical 90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried many,MANY! machine models in search of the perfect machine and JUKI is it..I've tried Bernina,Pfaff,Babylock,Janome,Viking to name a few.The JUKI company takes PRIDE in their products.I've also had the JUKI sergers & currently have the JUKI serger MO 1000...LOVE it!
JUKI has GREAT customer service and has replaced parts for me on sergers at NO charge!.Not saying they'll do this all the time? but in my situation they have.
I love how this machine has a quick speed of 1050! the previous model went 900 stitches per minute..the machine is not industrial but has a BOX Feed system that is Industrial.it will go over thick seams like Butter...but of course you still should always hand walk machines over thick seams.unless they are truly an industrial with a large "SERVO motor" attached to the underside of the table.
I LOVE all the features!the new features include an integrated straight stitch needle plate,Presser foot pivot function and the faster speed..oh yeah did I mention the new Decorative stitches?...which include a sewing machine,thread spools and other fancy foo foo's! I LOVE them all!
I couldn't be happier! this machine should not have any negative reviews..at all...I'm a seamstress and I use it in my Business..I had the JUKI HZL F-600 for 4 years and had NO issues with it...I did service it myself to keep it clean and dust free...but I NEVER had to take it in for any malfunctions or broken parts
The presser foot that raises slightly when stopping with the needle down makes turning the fabric a breeze. You don't have to use one had to raise the lever so you can keep both hands on the project. The multi-function foot control is my favorite feature! I have it set to cut the thread when I push on the rear of it. This saves so much time when doing lots of sewing. I have a shop on Etsy and have been busy making cotton drawstring project bags. My new Juki has saved me lots of time and made sewing even more fun. I highly recommend this machine.
The automatic threader works well and consistently. Follow what the manual tells you to do: Line up the hand wheel on the side with the notch on the machine and pull the lever slowly-don't be in a rush and don't force it. If you do that, it will thread the needle very easily. The other places where thread can be cut-on the bobbin winder, on the bobbin case and on the side of the machine for the auto threader, all work very very easily.
The only "con" is the bobbin. The automatic bobbin winder works well, but it clicks "off" with the bobbin only about 2/3 full. Bummer. When doing lots of sewing, that means stopping to refill a bobbin. Even though the bobbin can be wound with its own separate motor, I have to stop sewing to do that.