Juki HZL-DX7 Computerized Sewing Machine
- Easy-to-use Quick Select Buttons: • Start/stop • Reverse stitch • Lock stitch • Thread trimming • Needle up/down • Presser foot auto lift
- Foot Switch Function: Allowing for greater versatility, Juki now offers assigned foot control options. With the ability to assign function to the heel side of the foot controller you can now lift the presser foot, trim threads, reverse stitch or single stitch by pressing on the heel side of the foot controller. Also allowing for no special settings you have complete control to customize your machine to best fit you
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: When you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movement. Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you resume sewing the presser foot automatically lowers for continuous smooth sewing. *This function can also be switched off
- Setting of the Presser Foot Lifting After Thread Trimming: Because the presser foot is automatically lifted after automatic thread trimming, you can quickly remove fabrics. *This function can also be switched off
- Adjustable Starting / Reverse Stitch Speed: You can adjust the starting and reverse stitch speed between three steps of fast, normal, and slow
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get the most out of your sewing with the New JUKI HZL-DX series & turn your creations into masterpieces. Most Reliable and Dependable Box Feed - Juki Industrial Sewing Machine Technology. The Juki industrial "BOX Feed" system has been brought to the home sewing machine. Our BOX Feed allows you to create perfect high-quality stitches on all types of fabrics. Lock Stitch: For the lock stitch at the start and the end of sewing, you can choose two kinds of "Reverse stitch" and "Lock stitch". If you press the lock stitch button in the middle of sewing a pattern, the machine stops after sewing one cycle of the pattern. Knee-Lifting Lever: Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 0.5"(12mm) when the lever is used. When the foot is raised to the maximum height, you can also switch it back from automatic operation (button) to manual operation (lever). Low-Speed Inching Sewing: By pressing and holding the needle up/down button, you can sew slowly. Sew corners, stops and starts with precision. Speedy Straight Sewing: With a maximum straight sewing speed of 1,050 stitches/min, you can sew fast. Automatic Needle Threader: Simply place the thread in the guide and lower the lever. Easily and quickly thread a needle with one hand. Bobbin Winder with Independent Motor: To set up the bobbin for winding, simply wind some thread around the bobbin and pass it through the guide. You can wind the bobbin thread everytime, and also use a cutter after winding. Quick Bobbin Preparation: The bobbin preparation is easy. Just follow the guide and it is not necessary to pull up the bobbin thread. Elongation Pattern: Change the overall length without changing the sewing density of the pattern. Free Motion: Flip the switch and drop your feed dogs. Enjoy both straight stitch and specialized zig zag for free motion. Adjust the presser foot height for easy movement. Enjoy the Freedom of Free Motion.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The presser foot that raises slightly when stopping with the needle down makes turning the fabric a breeze. You don't have to use one had to raise the lever so you can keep both hands on the project. The multi-function foot control is my favorite feature! I have it set to cut the thread when I push on the rear of it. This saves so much time when doing lots of sewing. I have a shop on Etsy and have been busy making cotton drawstring project bags. My new Juki has saved me lots of time and made sewing even more fun. I highly recommend this machine.
The automatic threader works well and consistently. Follow what the manual tells you to do: Line up the hand wheel on the side with the notch on the machine and pull the lever slowly-don't be in a rush and don't force it. If you do that, it will thread the needle very easily. The other places where thread can be cut-on the bobbin winder, on the bobbin case and on the side of the machine for the auto threader, all work very very easily.
The only "con" is the bobbin. The automatic bobbin winder works well, but it clicks "off" with the bobbin only about 2/3 full. Bummer. When doing lots of sewing, that means stopping to refill a bobbin. Even though the bobbin can be wound with its own separate motor, I have to stop sewing to do that.
I've tried many,MANY! machine models in search of the perfect machine and JUKI is it..I've tried Bernina,Pfaff,Babylock,Janome,Viking to name a few.The JUKI company takes PRIDE in their products.I've also had the JUKI sergers & currently have the JUKI serger MO 1000...LOVE it!
JUKI has GREAT customer service and has replaced parts for me on sergers at NO charge!.Not saying they'll do this all the time? but in my situation they have.
I love how this machine has a quick speed of 1050! the previous model went 900 stitches per minute..the machine is not industrial but has a BOX Feed system that is Industrial.it will go over thick seams like Butter...but of course you still should always hand walk machines over thick seams.unless they are truly an industrial with a large "SERVO motor" attached to the underside of the table.
I LOVE all the features!the new features include an integrated straight stitch needle plate,Presser foot pivot function and the faster speed..oh yeah did I mention the new Decorative stitches?...which include a sewing machine,thread spools and other fancy foo foo's! I LOVE them all!
I couldn't be happier! this machine should not have any negative reviews..at all...I'm a seamstress and I use it in my Business..I had the JUKI HZL F-600 for 4 years and had NO issues with it...I did service it myself to keep it clean and dust free...but I NEVER had to take it in for any malfunctions or broken parts