- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (November 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484814754
- ISBN-13: 978-1484814758
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,227,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Juku: The Stealth Force of Education and the Deterioration of Schools in Japan Paperback – November 6, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Manabu Watanabe is a writer and translator. He was engaged in international cooperation projects. Although he obtained master's degree in the United Kingdom, he received the school education from the elementary school to university in Japan.