|Price:||$10.84 + $3.99 shipping|
Julian Bakery Paleo Wraps Gluten Free Coconut Wraps, 7 Count
- Full arm detachable padded
- Paleo wraps are delicious and ideal for any paleo diet plan
- Made in Philippines
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Yes, they're expensive. However, I don't use them daily, so it's not a big deal. It's still cheaper than eating out.
2. They're naturally preserved (it's just dried coconut), so if it takes me a month to go through them, it's not a big deal.
3. For those who complained that they taste like coconut.... seriously?!?! Did you not read that they are MADE from coconut?!?! It's not an overwhelming coconut-y flavor, but it's there. Choose your fillings accordingly (it was a weird combo when I used them as a tortilla for tacos, but surprisingly not bad with tuna fish, they're fabulous as a wrap for a cold sandwich or with any Thai/Indian filling). IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. Use your brain.
4. They're quite thin, but very pliable and sturdy. I thought for sure they'd split open the first couple times because I wrapped the contents quite tightly, but they held up.
5. Texture - a little papery, but.... that's right.... it's not a big deal! If you want the taste/texture of traditional wheat wraps, this isn't the choice for you. I chose them because I made the choice to go Paleo. I promise, nobody held a gun to my head and said I must eat these and not the traditional wraps. People, this is a CHOICE. You're not going to find something that tastes/feels/smells exactly like your beloved wheat wraps - get over it or go back to your old ways of eating, just don't write a negative review of this product because you miss wheat. Guess what? I miss brownies, but am I writing a negative review on Larabars because they don't taste like brownies???
6. My package came completely intact w/o any crumbling of wraps (a few people previously complained of such)
7. Would I buy them again? Absolutely!
Wrap it up and squeeze gently to ensure a good closure. Let it sit for 2 minutes. The wrap will change in texture for the better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not like these at all. Mine were hard and couldn't be used like a wrap at all. They cracked and fell apart and they tasted awful with a terrible flavor. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by yarncrazymama
The wraps do have a coconut flavor, but it is very light and tasty. Great alternative to the traditional wrap!Published 1 day ago by T4
Great wraps! We use them for savory wraps for our lunches on the go!Published 3 days ago by Linds.m.w.
They break a bit. I dropped a package and they shattered, but are pliable in high humidity. And Julian Bakery sells them for much cheaper. This is a ridiculous markup.Published 7 days ago by anonymous
I am a fan of coconut flavored products and was not expecting to make a burrito out of this, just a dessert wrap of sort. These were basically a dried out fruit roll up. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer