Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Julia's Eyes
Format: DVD|Change

on June 2, 2016
Excellent thriller from director Guillem Morales. Just enough jumps, twists and turns to keep you guessing. The dark atmosphere gives you a sense that there is always something in the periphery that you just can't quite see, which is unnerving. Belén Rueda is radiant and tragic but also intelligent and passionate. I would have given the movie five stars if it had not been for what felt like a rather rushed ending.
on June 24, 2013
This is literally the first foreign film I have ever watched and it did not disappoint. Despite needing the subtitles to understand most of the movie, it still made me emotional. The combination of horror, violence and drama really tied the whole movie together. Belen Rueda is pretty phenomenal and I really liked her chemistry with Lluis Homar.

I'd say there were a few times during the movie where I didn't quite know what was going on but those were few and far between and I mean lots of movies have a few tiny plot holes so no major love lost there. I'm actually really glad this movie wasn't all horror and gore. In the 2 hours this movie was on, I really felt for the main character and how desperate she was. Like I said, the main actress Belen Rueda is so fantastic.

Simply put, I highly recommend this movie.
on November 29, 2017
Really well done. Creepy, suspenseful, and fast paced. No blood guts and gore--just lots of fear. I give it 4 point 6.
on May 9, 2017
Wow, the movie is really really good. Great job to the director Guillermo Del Toro as always. Love his films.
VINE VOICEon May 14, 2013
The Optimum Home Blu-Ray release from the UK plays perfectly on US Players even though the back cover states Region B (for Europe). Many British Blu-Ray releases are actually region-free and will play on US players. You may have to google for details or just take a risk - like I did with this purchase.

NOTE: Although the movie is playable on US players, the extra features for this movie are not.
on October 9, 2017
My son and I really enjoyed this movie. Very unique and gripping.
on July 22, 2015
It was such a great movie. I never watch movies with subtitles but this movie was so amazing that I stopped even noticing I was reading them.
on July 15, 2016
Great movie with a very interesting plot line and twists
on September 3, 2015
Very satisfied. Arrived on time and couldn't wait to see the movie. :-)
on October 7, 2015
Very good movie! Suspenseful and twist at the end!!! Loved it!