- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
+ DVD + Digital HD with Ultrav
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
Enter if you Dare.
Dr. Xander Bravestone:
- Strengths: Fearless, Speed, Climbing, Smoldering intensity, boomerang.
- Weaknesses: Generosity.
Professor Shelley Oberon:
- Strengths; Cartography.
- Archaeology: Paleontology.
- Weaknesses: Endurance.
Franklin Moose Finbar:
- Strengths: Cranial assault, expert weapons valet.
- Weaknesses: Cake, Strength, Spped.
- Strengths: Karate, T'ai Chi, Jiu-Jitsu, Dance Fighting.
- Weaknesses: Venom.
Entering the Jungle.
Exploring the Jungle
Four teenagers in detention discover an old video game console with a game they’ve never heard of. When they decide to play, they are immediately sucked into the jungle world of Jumanji in the bodies of their avatars (Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Karen Gillan). They’ll have to complete the adventure of their lives filled with fun, thrills and danger or be stuck in the game forever!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was undoubtedly wrong.
Seeing this movie in theater was merely because it was by invitation from my brother to get out of the house, plus he'd offered to pay. 20 minutes into the film is when the true action really began and it didn't stop until the ending credits began rolling. It's an absolutely well put together movie with a mix of well known and not so well known actors but it truly panned out. There is an extremely high amount of funny parts in this movie but not to the point that it overwhelmed the actual plot or purpose to the movie. And the small homage they paid to Robin Williams in the middle of the movie I was appreciative of. I can't say enough good things about this movie other than you should see it!